First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sexual Orientation
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14
Bisexual. And quite eager, as in, well, if someone wants a blowjob and he does not have any diseases (ie they appear to be reliable) I will be more than happy to oblige, and enjoy it. Even if we just met, at a convention, and they only 'name' i know is that of the cosplayed anime character. :D

Obligatory disclaimer: obviously they have to be of legal age and willing for me to want to do anything with them, but I figure that's obvious.

Somehow I've noticed boys are usually a lot easier than girls tough! XD (as in, more eager to 'play'). why? X-D

Basically, if I could be one of the sexy girls in cosplay porn videos available on the internet (legal off course, obviously) and do that for a living, I'd be one Big Happy Pervert ©
17765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/10/14
im striaght. tho if thing were right, i could fall in love with a cute androgenous guy, i think.
16752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 12/11/14
I like males and females, I guess I'm happy with it.
7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/14
I'm purely hetero (straight). I have no problems with lesbian or gay people, All people should have the right to do what they please as long as they're of legal age and it's consentual. To thine own heart be true.
31839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/15/14

Phersu wrote:


perrandy wrote:

nobody is truly asexual dood.do you masturbate?if so,that by itself is a sexual activity.you say that you dont care about women if so then do you care about your own sex then?i'm heterosexual and even though i have had a bad time with relationships that does not mean that i dont care or think that women are beautiful and their bodies are attractive.love women



First, I don't really want to respond because of the word 'dood.' That makes you lose any credibility you might have in my mind.

Second, asexuality isn't a lack of libido or masturbation. Asexuality is not being sexually attracted to anybody. You can be romantically attracted, however, or still masturbate. It's not a lack of libido, but a lack of sexual attraction.

Third, just....you sound like a frat boy. This is not a good, productive quality in society.
a frat boy really,whatever dood and i can use whatever spelling i like and if you dont like it then thats your business not mine.also,you are lying if you were truly asexual you wouldnt have any sexual feelings or masturbate whatsoever. btw, you cant separate sexual desire or libido because guess what thats a sexual thing too



SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Pansexual and I'm perfectly fine with it. Of course I had some trouble coming out and I didn't actually do so because I wanted to..(with my aunt and everyone else except my mom and other aunt; With one aunt, she found a Pinterest board chock full of ecchi and hentai and the rest of my family because I was in a mental hospital and my mom went ahead and told everyone in case it popped up. Reason I was in the hospital was due to failed suicide attempts).

Everyone accepted me (which made me really happy and relieved) except my aunt in law and uncle didn't really understand. They think I'm a lesbian or bi-curious and that I'm too young to be able to fully understand and decide what my sexuality is (which pretty much pisses me off). They also feel homosexuality is an adult topic.

My mother's husband doesn't know and I'd like to keep it that way. He's an ignorant asshat and I doubt he'd accept me, especially after that time he snapped at me for thinking two guys on House Hunters were a couple when I was eight.

On a lighter note, I've also come out to my friends at school and others online and I've been accepted there and here, as well, so again, I'm pretty happy.


Phersu wrote:

...Even when I'm attracted to people, it's more of an aesthetic or personality thing than anything else. This came up when my roommate asked me the other night....



I'm not sure how much you were attracted to them, but it's possible you could be demisexual.
pansexual,what does that mean?so are you attracted to more than men and women?because if you are attracted to both genders thats bisexuality,no?


25095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 10/10/14

neugenx wrote:

I'm purely hetero (straight). I have no problems with lesbian or gay people, All people should have the right to do what they please as long as they're of legal age and it's consentual. To thine own heart be true.


That's basically me.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14

AiYumega wrote:
And sex is, to me, meant to be something you do with someone you actually love. I don't really understand meaningless sex. It's like eating when you're not hungry, or sleeping when you're not tired. It makes no sense.


Well how you see sex alot of times has to do with how you were raised an your childhood, you see it in a romantic way.
when I was younger I thought it was only for someone I loved, until I started to sleep with people I didn't love.
You may eat a piece of candy because it tastes good but not because your hungry.
You may have sex because it feels good with no emotions even though it's better when there is a emotional connection I don't believe it's necesarry but then again I'm a whore.

Bisexual
Trouble? Yes.

However when I was younger I was "straight" and very against seeing anything like yaoi, and I realized if was me being unable to come to grips with it, my friend thinks I'm gay because to him bisexuality doesn't exist for guys lol. He's gay so that's probally why and the older I get I start realize I find only particular women (asians) very beautiful and attractive and a boy has to be a very specific type of beautiful for me to become attracted to him but I've grown towards a gayer side of being bisexual maybe due to countless terrible relationships with women but I've gotten more interested in relationships with only boys now, It also helps the first boy I ever dated was the one thing I can only describe as soulmate being around him made me feel like I was melting.
When it comes to love gender doesn't matter and when it comes to physical attraction gender doens't matter, I want to see beautiful and I'm attracted to beauty no matter the gender. I'm shallow.
I do prefer boys just because every girl I have ever been with is annoying, insane, and way to emotional.



Pansexuality is not bisexuality. They are diffrent even if most poeple confuse them.
Pansexuality is not particulary towards male or female but attracted similiar diffrent gender Identities or people who don't indentify with being male or female.
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14

Kerst wrote:


AiYumega wrote:
And sex is, to me, meant to be something you do with someone you actually love. I don't really understand meaningless sex. It's like eating when you're not hungry, or sleeping when you're not tired. It makes no sense.


Well how you see sex alot of times has to do with how you were raised an your childhood, you see it in a romantic way.
when I was younger I thought it was only for someone I loved, until I started to sleep with people I didn't love.
You may eat a piece of candy because it tastes good but not because your hungry.
You may have sex because it feels good with no emotions even though it's better when there is a emotional connection I don't believe it's necesarry but then again I'm a whore.

Bisexual
Trouble? Yes.

However when I was younger I was "straight" and very against seeing anything like yaoi, and I realized if was me being unable to come to grips with it, my friend thinks I'm gay because to him bisexuality doesn't exist for guys lol. He's gay so that's probally why and the older I get I start realize I find only particular women (asians) very beautiful and attractive and a boy has to be a very specific type of beautiful for me to become attracted to him but I've grown towards a gayer side of being bisexual maybe due to countless terrible relationships with women but I've gotten more interested in relationships with only boys now, It also helps the first boy I ever dated was the one thing I can only describe as soulmate being around him made me feel like I was melting.
When it comes to love gender doesn't matter and when it comes to physical attraction gender doens't matter, I want to see beautiful and I'm attracted to beauty no matter the gender. I'm shallow.
I do prefer boys just because every girl I have ever been with is annoying, insane, and way to emotional.


Just curious, but when you say you're a whore, do you mean as in for a living (which is 100% legal where I live and I would enjoy that I think XD) or do you just mean figuratively speaking, like you are very easy when it comes to having sex with someone (as am I XD) ?
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14


Well I havn't had sex for money yet! However if someone is attractive enough and wants me to be gay for pay I'm down.
I've had sex with people I don't love and obtained nothing I'm good with sleeping with people I don't love to obtain something.
Professionally I am not a whore no. Maybe I should say I"m a slut? I think whore sounds better.

You're not from the Netherlands are you? I only ask because I was born there.




pwheeler15 wrote:

I like males and females, but men's private parts are just....gross. I mean, I could see myself dating a guy, but anything more...no. I'm more attracted to women anyway, but it still bugs me that I'm so confused about it all.

I guess I'm happy with it, but I'm scared of what my family will think. I told my mom I was gay, but she just denied it and completely forced the conversation out of her brain. It doesn't help that my entire family thinks homosexuality is disgusting (they won't call anyone out on it though), and my oldest brother hates gay people in general.


You sound like Pete Wentz




8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14

Kerst wrote:



Well I havn't had sex for money yet! However if someone is attractive enough and wants me to be gay for pay I'm down.
I've had sex with people I don't love and obtained nothing I'm good with sleeping with people I don't love to obtain something.
Professionally I am not a whore no. Maybe I should say I"m a slut? I think whore sounds better.

You're not from the Netherlands are you? I only ask because I was born there.


Ah yeah, I thought so from your username, and yes I still live here. But it's an English language forum so I could hardly just start talking Dutch ;-)

Anyway, I am a slut XD I am not ashamed to say it, it's quite fun to be one and sleep around :3 and like I said, someone wants a BJ randomly, I am their guy. I love giving more than receiving, it makes me feel perverted and slutty, and I just LOVE sucking untill they come in my mouth. :3 Tough I personally don't really care wether or not someone is attractive or not, as long as they A) are as perverted as I am (there goes 95% of the population) and nice/pleasurable. Which most anime fans are XD

I would love to be in porn because you get done and give blowjobs to random other perverts, and people are gonna fap to it XD Which sounds awesome But yeah, gonna keep it as a hobby and just get a normal job, lol. The money would just be a bonus anyway - I'd do it gladly for free, really, especially it involves cosplay (but also if it doesn't. XD)

oh, and I really LOVE cos'play' hehehe :D

But you don't live in the Netherlands anymore? :O
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14


I live in America but I'm from Beverwijk.
Well the big diffrence between me and you is I must absolutely be with a boy that is more beautiful than myself (and I am damn pretty).
You thought I was dutch from my username?! Haha I only chose that name because it is a abbreviated version of my most common online alias that is a parody of my real name.

Yes I guess I am a slut You sound a little easier than me though by not caring for attractiveness. Where for me it matters alot but again I am fucking shallow.

I have to ask though when spekaing english how is ur accent? I've gotten to point where I can sound I guess "native" but girls and some boys usually swoon when I pronounce some words sort incorrectly due to my accent.
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14

Kerst wrote:



I live in America but I'm from Beverwijk.
Well the big diffrence between me and you is I must absolutely be with a boy that is more beautiful than myself (and I am damn pretty).
You thought I was dutch from my username?! Haha I only chose that name because it is a abbreviated version of my most common online alias that is a parody of my real name.

Yes I guess I am a slut You sound a little easier than me though by not caring for attractiveness. Where for me it matters alot but again I am fucking shallow.

I have to ask though when spekaing english how is ur accent? I've gotten to point where I can sound I guess "native" but girls and some boys usually swoon when I pronounce some words sort incorrectly due to my accent.


True that! I am really easy Doesn't make you shallow BTW, I mean you thought about it and can explain it, so...

Why did you move to the USA? And I have an accent, definitely, but I am easily understandable

Anyway, I am gonna go sleep now, it;s 02:00 AM here Will read your reply tomorrow! Later~!
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14

Oh I am easily understandable but if I'm not watching how i speak like I'm tired or excited or upset you can hear my accent and certain words like Bad if Im not paying attention I pronounce as BAHD Like My friend pointed out something I didn't notice when playing a game and I got annoyedand I pronounced "They are SOooO BAHd." with such a heavy accent he asked why I said itlike that then later said I like it when you get annoyed just so I can hear you talk like that.
Because my family moved to America when I was a younger. Haha no no, trust me I am very shallow. Even the way I explained it is shallow.

It's interesting speaking English compared to dutch just in how normal things like names are pronounced. One of my ex's was named Stefanie and she got annoyed when people who didn't know dutch said her name ecause they pronounced it as Stephanie instead of like Stafanie because the latter doens't flow well in english like it does in dutch. There have been rare times when I was younger where I got upset enough at someone to start yelling at a girlfriend in dutch because I couldn't collect my thoughts to do so in english even though she had no idea what I was saying.
It's also a little interesting like me you say you're a slut when most guys would say they are players. I always figured it was because I am more feminine than most boys.


4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 10/10/14

Valentina_Romanov wrote:

I have a somewhat strange perspective on yaoi. I don't really cosider it gay, as it isn't intended for gay audiences (its intended for female audiences), and characters in yaoi mostly adhere to heteronormative tops and bottoms. (Bara is written by and for gay men.) That isn't to say gays don't like yaoi , or straight women and men (they do) , but it is more or less a romanticism of male homosexuality geared for female audiences, and its beautiful But there are many misperceptions of what yaoi is .


Haha did you copy that from wikipedia?

Most people confuse Shounen Ai and Yaoi though and group them together as just Yaoi.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/10/14

Kerst wrote:


Valentina_Romanov wrote:

I have a somewhat strange perspective on yaoi. I don't really cosider it gay, as it isn't intended for gay audiences (its intended for female audiences), and characters in yaoi mostly adhere to heteronormative tops and bottoms. (Bara is written by and for gay men.) That isn't to say gays don't like yaoi , or straight women and men (they do) , but it is more or less a romanticism of male homosexuality geared for female audiences, and its beautiful But there are many misperceptions of what yaoi is .


Haha did you copy that from wikipedia?

Most people confuse Shounen Ai and Yaoi though and group them together as just Yaoi.



^lol i agree.

i find defects with her statement , its not intended for females. Yes, Certain ones are , but not all. anyway the main thing is that

theres a huge difference between Shounen-ai (BL) ,Yaoi as well as Bara ,shouta, and Doujinshi (aka doujin)

Let me enlighten those that dont know.


Shounen-ai: basically means" Boy Love " Features the more emotional side of the relationship. it focuses more on showing the relationship and not what happens in bed. u know the good stuff.lol You can expect a lot of kissing in shounen-ai, but not a lot else. If there is more, then it's just heavily suggested like silhouettes or clothing thrown on the floor something along those lines.



Yaoi is acronym that stands for "YAma nashi Ochi nashi Imi nashi", which means "no climax, no resolution, no meaning".

Yaoi
- mainly focuses on all the stuff shounen-ai leaves out. (U get the idea) Although it gives u the heavy image it does have great storylines and plots,but not all. like the acronym of Yaoi , their are some that don't even have a plot and may not don't even bother with the relationship part of the story . It might just start out with the smut or the two guys get into the relationship unrealistically fast. Depending on what manga and who the artist/author is u will know if they make amazing stories with an amazing plot or not. nowadays they have alot of goodones .



Bara
- (This word means "Rose" ) so is short for "Barazoku", an influential Japanese gay magazine that published boy's love for men. It generally depicts more masculine men who can sometimes switch roles in bed. its hardcore stuff usually doesnt have a deep plot most dont. nowadays though more are comming out with an actual stories. not many but few


Anyway, there's also shota, which involves underage boys.

Finally,

Doujinshi has two main meanings. It can simply refer to a group of people who share the same interest or activity (you could call the group of people who make Doujinshi a doujin).

The second meaning of doujin is amateur self published work. This can range from anything like, manga , music, to video games,even movies.



Anyway yes all had certain aspects that were focused for certain audience now though it doesn't really matter . Both Female and Male authors and artisit can be found making Bara(once targeted for male authors/artist that focused their work for men) and the same for shoujo ai targeting for women (mild yuri). the point is male and female authors/artist can do any genres they wish.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.