Created by Phersu
Fanart Friday October 31st Monsters You Want to See
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14
What it says on the tin. What monsters do you want to see on the October 31st Fanart Friday?
Posted 10/10/14
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14

thestars201 wrote:



I knew you loved me.
Posted 10/10/14

Phersu wrote:


thestars201 wrote:



I knew you loved me.


No, I don't. You make a big deal about what's under that mask, so I just want to see what is under that mask.

45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/14

thestars201 wrote:

No, I don't. You make a big deal about what's under that mask, so I just want to see what is under that mask.



What? Why wouldn't any fanart be of me.....with my mask? Why do you assume it has to be without?
Posted 10/10/14

Phersu wrote:


thestars201 wrote:

No, I don't. You make a big deal about what's under that mask, so I just want to see what is under that mask.



What? Why wouldn't any fanart be of me.....with my mask? Why do you assume it has to be without?


I never assumed it has to be without. I just want to see what's under it (if you care to show that is).

5353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/11/14
Vampires!!
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/14 , edited 10/11/14

thestars201 wrote:

I never assumed it has to be without. I just want to see what's under it (if you care to show that is).



I think I lost some weight. What do you think, darling?
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
Phersu IS the craziest monster!
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.