First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What sort of relationship would you and your favourite character share?
Hitman
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
...Is it strange that I want to be Mukuro's matchmaker?
Being Hibari's cousin wouldn't be so bad either.
Hitman
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

masrum wrote:

Byakuran as my minion....


XDDD Let's hope you make a good leader X3
Hitman
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

locks1 wrote:

Haha, i like Bianchi's position in the family... so, i guess Hayato's sistah... and maybe close friends with Takeshi... hmm... but I'd love being Kyouya's sistah too~!! he'll prolly bite anyone to death if they get mess with meh <33 :D



XD agree with being hibari's sis XD
Hitman
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / japan, having HOL...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
well..
i want to be YAMAMOTO's, and Tsuna's (then i'll Also have REBORN ) as my big brother
and LANCHIA AS MY FATHER
Hitman
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
VONGOLA 11th

then I'll reign supreme!

ohhh and I'll kill Kyoko 4 no reason!
Hitman
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I want to be Tsuna's big sibling who is adopted by Lemitsu and Nana!
Hitman
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / In my room >:]
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i would like to be lambo older brother if you go on my profile look at my pic im wearing a afro wig x]
Hitman
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NaMiMoRi
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

Nerrin wrote:

...Is it strange that I want to be Mukuro's matchmaker?
Being Hibari's cousin wouldn't be so bad either.


lol~
i dun think its weird at all..^^
well..i think i want 2 be hibari's girlfren n mukuro's fren..
cuz hes so cool n handsome~
kyaaa~Hibari-sama~
lol~

Hitman
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

aki269 wrote:

lol~
i dun think its weird at all..^^
well..i think i want 2 be hibari's girlfren n mukuro's fren..
cuz hes so cool n handsome~
kyaaa~Hibari-sama~
lol~



XD
KHR characters are such cool people. =//
Makes me wish they were real...xD

Hitman
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NaMiMoRi
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

Nerrin wrote:


aki269 wrote:

lol~
i dun think its weird at all..^^
well..i think i want 2 be hibari's girlfren n mukuro's fren..
cuz hes so cool n handsome~
kyaaa~Hibari-sama~
lol~



XD
KHR characters are such cool people. =//
Makes me wish they were real...xD



lol~yah..me too..^^
well if i can..i wan 2 be reborn's cousin..
cuz hes so cute..^^
Hitman
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

aki269 wrote:


Nerrin wrote:


aki269 wrote:

lol~
i dun think its weird at all..^^
well..i think i want 2 be hibari's girlfren n mukuro's fren..
cuz hes so cool n handsome~
kyaaa~Hibari-sama~
lol~



XD
KHR characters are such cool people. =//
Makes me wish they were real...xD



lol~yah..me too..^^
well if i can..i wan 2 be reborn's cousin..
cuz hes so cute..^^


Wow ^^
By the way, friends? 8D
-seeing as we both love Reborn and stuff-
But haha, I'm not very active on crunchy x__X

Hitman
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NaMiMoRi
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Nerrin wrote:


aki269 wrote:


Nerrin wrote:


aki269 wrote:

lol~
i dun think its weird at all..^^
well..i think i want 2 be hibari's girlfren n mukuro's fren..
cuz hes so cool n handsome~
kyaaa~Hibari-sama~
lol~



XD
KHR characters are such cool people. =//
Makes me wish they were real...xD



lol~yah..me too..^^
well if i can..i wan 2 be reborn's cousin..
cuz hes so cute..^^


Wow ^^
By the way, friends? 8D
-seeing as we both love Reborn and stuff-
But haha, I'm not very active on crunchy x__X


well sure y not..^^
juz buddy me..^^
doesnt matter u active or not..^^
yah u friendster..??

Hitman
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
hibari.and yamamoto to be my bro!!!!reborn be my hometutor!!!!!bel be my bf?lol.....jkjk,but hope so...lol...~~~!!!!the rest be my best friend!!!!
Hitman
8809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
I want to be the next vongola boss (tsuna's son) so i can get a cool weapon not a fork XD
Hitman
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Heeeeeeeey forks are cool too... you can bring them to parties and no one will be suspicious and you can use them if there's a surprise attack lmao XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.