First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Best anime sniper
11814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
How has nobody mentioned Golgo 13 yet?


I'm not the only one who remembers this guy... right?
7427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
Saito from Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann

The others have already been mentioned.
31794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14
Yes!
Team Yoko!

8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
from Grisaia no Kajitsu.
Posted 10/12/14
Sinon from Sword Art Online and Mine from Akame ga Kill.
25234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
Sig-chan from Upotte!
7393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/12/14

octorockandroll wrote:

How has nobody mentioned Golgo 13 yet?


I'm not the only one who remembers this guy... right?


You're not alone.

Like Lupin the Third, he's not mentioned around here much.
11814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/12/14

mid012 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

How has nobody mentioned Golgo 13 yet?


I'm not the only one who remembers this guy... right?


You're not alone.

Like Lupin the Third, he's not mentioned around here much.


Whaaat? Next you'll tell me people around here don't talk about Spike Spiegel.
62771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/14

metalshiflet96 wrote:



Not entirely a sniper, but a badass anyways


He can snipe a truck out of existence by shooting through several rooms.
He can snipe you after he gets hit when you're standing a thousand feet above him.
He can snipe a boat and turn it into a nuke.
Even in Soviet Russia, he would STILL be too overpowered.

But he's the closest thing to a god on earth so I don't know if he's allowed to enter this sniping contest.

Best (non OP) snipers:

Yoko


Sinon

7393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14

octorockandroll wrote:

Whaaat? Next you'll tell me people around here don't talk about Spike Spiegel.


Spike who? Kidding. He's in "favorite" threads a lot. Wish I could say the same for Lupin.
106977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
too good.
10519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Behind You
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
Does Metal Gear count as anime?
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14


Need I say why Sinon is better?
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


metalshiflet96 wrote:



Not entirely a sniper, but a badass anyways


He can snipe a truck out of existence by shooting through several rooms.
He can snipe you after he gets hit when you're standing a thousand feet above him.
He can snipe a boat and turn it into a nuke.
Even in Soviet Russia, he would STILL be too overpowered.

But he's the closest thing to a god on earth so I don't know if he's allowed to enter this sniping contest.

Best (non OP) snipers:

Yoko


Sinon



I was thinking more of a physical bullet sniper.
36291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 10/12/14
For those saying Riza Hawkeye, I agree. Best female anime sniper that has mad sniping skills without the aid of extra powers.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.