First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Tokyo Subway System
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/14/14

Tokyo Subway System
Dream witch
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / [blank]
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14



Tarosuma Suzuki
Suzuki walked to the Subway from Sakura High.
"Ah boring days like this...just never end" Suzuki muttered to herself.
She sat down at the bench to wait for the Subway. She checked the time on her phone.
She was going to be late for the Yakumo meeting. I guess being late doesn't matter anymore
.
Dream witch
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/12/14


Julius Hanta

As Julius entered the subway on his skateboard he saw a familiar face sitting on the bench. He quickly rode in front of the bench kicked his board in the air and caught it in his hand.

"Hey Suzuki!" I guess your late to the meeting aswell huh?" he says with a wave.

He sat down at the bench just next to hers and left his skateboard at his feet.

"One thing where is the meeting exactly." he said with a confused face. "I just know to take the subway there."
Dream witch
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / [blank]
Offline
Posted 10/12/14




Tarosuma Suzuki
"Hello" she said plainly. "I don't know where the meeting is either" she crossed her arms.
She sighed "I don't think it matters anyway" "They maybe are in the Town Area or at the forest where they usually are."
She looked at the newcomer "Are you in a hurry or something?"


.
Dream witch
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/12/14


Julius Hanta

"Nah, I just don't want to be late for my very first meeting that's all."he answered.

He wondered just how many new members their actually are in the Yakumo. He wanted to know just who exactly the Yakumo are. He only got to any other member besides Suzuki and a few others.

"So you've been with the Yakumo longer then me. Do you happen to know what exactly the Yumeko is?"he asked wondering.


Dream witch
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / [blank]
Offline
Posted 10/12/14





Tarosuma Suzuki
"I don't know what the Yumeko is" "I think it might be something powerful but....none of us do actually know what it is"
sighed Suzuki "But..the Izayoi keep getting in the way preventing us to find out" Her personality suddenly changed " I will not let that happen" she said. She pulled out her gun, "I guess I'll miss the meeting" "I'm gonna do an investigation on my own"
.
Dream witch
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/12/14


Julius Hanta

Izayoi huh? he thought to himself. The one and only thing that he knew about the Yakumo is that their biggest enemy is the Izayoi. His state of mind changed and ears began to pock out of his head.

"Do you think your gonna fight with the Izayoi?" he asked, "If you are, you wouldn't mind taking me along with you." his voice became a lot more menacing then before, more fierce and savage like. His state of mind completely changed from worrying about being late to the meeting to a more kill all Izayoi tone.

"Please take me with you!" he said with a growl.
Dream witch
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / [blank]
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14





Tarosuma Suzuki
"huh..?" Then she figure it out "Your a wolf aren't you?" then she ran and clasped her hand over his mouth
"You baka!" "You can't reveal your true self here!" she cried.

.
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14






Ren

Status: Alert








A teen dressed in a white-collared shirt walks down the subway stairs. A grocery bag hangs from his upraised hand off of his right shoulder. It makes a slight rustling noise as it moves with the man. The teen walks to one side of the train station. He doesn't seem to give any notice to any others already there.



Dream witch
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/12/14


Julius Hanta

With a hand over his mouth Julius quickly broke out of his current state of mind. That was close. If I changed here and went on a rampage I could have caused serious damage. He thought to himself. His ears disappeared and and his voice changed back to normal.

"Thanks." he says taking her hand off of his mouth "That was a close one"

He noticed the boy standing with his grocery bag in hand. Thankfully he didn't seem to notice the commotion between Julius and Suzuki.
Dream witch
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / [blank]
Offline
Posted 10/12/14







Tarosuma Suzuki
"no problem" " but don't do it again next time" she glared at him arms crossed
Suzuki sighed once more " Whens the bus gonna come?"


.
46404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14





Ren

Status: Alert








As if on cue, the transit came, but from the opposite direction that the two standing on the opposite side wanted to go. The train screamed to a stop, and Ren got on board. The light of the train cast brilliant lights and shadows on the walls.
Dream witch
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/12/14


Julius Hanta

Julius watched as the train entered the station and smiled.

"C'mon you want to ditch the meeting and investigate right. Then lets go investigate." he said.

He grabbed onto her hand and dragged her against her own will onto the train. They had just reached the train and the doors shut behind them.

"Phew that was close." he said "Now the only problem is we don't know where this train is gonna take us to investigate." he said a bit confused.
Dream witch
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / [blank]
Offline
Posted 10/12/14



Tarosuma Suzuki
"Where do you think the train will take us?" she asked him
Noticing that she still didn't put her gun away. "And I thought the meeting was more important to you because your a newcomer"

.
Dream witch
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/12/14 , edited 10/12/14

.



Julius Hanta

"Well after I found out about your investegation of the Yumeko. I just had to tag along." he says.

"Besides I think if we actually find the Yumeko and brought it back, the whole group wouldn't care if we ditched the meeting."
He says in a excited voice.
"Beside I hate following rules."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.