bestfriends foerever.
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
<a href="http://www.ecomments.com/comments.php?i=11842972651c"><img border="0" src="http://m1.ecomments.com/07/7/12/11842972651c.jpg" alt="myspace comments"></a><br /><a href="http://www.ecomments.com/">More eComments</a>

without my friends...
i might be the worst person alive.
i might not be the "me" that i am today.
i might not be confident enough.
i might not be strong.
i might be dead by now.

21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
What the hell is this?
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

maphae wrote:

<a href="http://www.ecomments.com/comments.php?i=11842972651c"><img border="0" src="http://m1.ecomments.com/07/7/12/11842972651c.jpg" alt="myspace comments"></a><br /><a href="http://www.ecomments.com/">More eComments</a>

without my friends...
i might be the worst person alive.
i might not be the "me" that i am today.
i might not be confident enough.
i might not be strong.
i might be dead by now.



i think...u had a quarrel with one of ur best friends today right?
45424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
^^ lol yea I have no idea what this is either. Friendship is very important and all but I have no idea what you are trying to say
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
lol wth is going on
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Leandro, Cali...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
BFFL!
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

xvietchinaboix wrote:

BFFL!


omg dennis be my BFFL
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
erm...eh? When you create a thread you have to have some kind of conversation starter...idk what to do w/ what you gave us, i mean, there doesn't seem to be anywhere for this to go, esp since u didn't give us anything to go on. It seems more blog material than forum material to me.......sry but I'm reporting this.
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
WTFROFLOLBBQ
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

saiyukilover wrote:

erm...eh? When you create a thread you have to have some kind of conversation starter...idk what to do w/ what you gave us, i mean, there doesn't seem to be anywhere for this to go, esp since u didn't give us anything to go on. It seems more blog material than forum material to me.......sry but I'm reporting this.


don hv to....im sure someone already reported it...
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

liwancito wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

erm...eh? When you create a thread you have to have some kind of conversation starter...idk what to do w/ what you gave us, i mean, there doesn't seem to be anywhere for this to go, esp since u didn't give us anything to go on. It seems more blog material than forum material to me.......sry but I'm reporting this.


don hv to....im sure someone already reported it...


yeah ur prob. right. - didn't really think about that, oh well, it too late now.....me need sleep...
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of a com...
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
so far tis is the weirdest topic ive seen so far
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
ummm....
7283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / crunchy avenue
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
hmmm...i think she's trying to say that we should appreciate our best friend or somethin'.

ok whatever it is, we cant live without friends.
You must be logged in to post.