Post Reply The Gang Hideout
Posted 10/12/14
Just you know, hide and whatnot.
Chicken Teriyaki Eater
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / uzbekistan
Offline
Posted 10/13/14
hey ya kno i need to hide from the people who want to get at the gang, so i'm gonna chill here with the gang. awesome.
Really Handsome Guy
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/14
hey i need to lay low i moved 50 pounds of illegal anime across the border and the original artists are hot on my tail dog but once this deal done i can finally get that daki i promised tyrone id get when he died
Posted 10/14/14
/Hide
Really Handsome Guy
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/14
Hello team. Today's Japanese word of the day is えんぴつ。 It means pencil.
Posted 10/14/14

Chaezy wrote:

Hello team. Today's Japanese word of the day is えんぴつ。 It means pencil.


Can you use it in a sentence please
Really Handsome Guy
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

Myusernameisblank wrote:


Chaezy wrote:

Hello team. Today's Japanese word of the day is えんぴつ。 It means pencil.


Can you use it in a sentence please


no
Chicken Teriyaki Eater
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / uzbekistan
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

Chaezy wrote:


Myusernameisblank wrote:


Chaezy wrote:

Hello team. Today's Japanese word of the day is えんぴつ。 It means pencil.


Can you use it in a sentence please


no


onegai
You must be logged in to post.