First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
How hard is your P.E class ??
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
I like PE.. but at my school you need to pass the push up test for an A
and im a recovering middle school fatty
so i didnt pass.
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Pasadena Ca.
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

meglovesya wrote:

well my p.e. class is kinda hard every day we have to be dress in our p.e. uniforms and if is cold the sweater or sweats have to be in our school colors or else we get marked down , every wed. we have conditioning and we might run half , 3/4th or 1 mile it all depend on the teachers mood and every fri. we run 1 mile and on mon, tues, thurs we have to participate in the quarter sport and if u dont look like ur trying u get marked down on finals we ran 1 1/2 miles and at the end of the year we have to run 2 miles oh ya and did i mention they time us too so not only u have to run butwe have to run by the time they set if we want to have a good grade in that class ! is soo freaken hard!!!!


damn, it's you guys are in Juvenile Hall. Mine isn't hard at all, we don't have P.E. in my school
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / THE OCEAN I SWEAR
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
Na it aint that hard.We run for 5- 10 Min straight ,play whatever they give us (currently Basketball). Not to mention we do all that in our new gym.
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
my school's pe teacher teaches yoga in pe
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
not hard at all, although tennis practice is killer DX
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

meglovesya wrote:

well my p.e. class is kinda hard every day we have to be dress in our p.e. uniforms and if is cold the sweater or sweats have to be in our school colors or else we get marked down , every wed. we have conditioning and we might run half , 3/4th or 1 mile it all depend on the teachers mood and every fri. we run 1 mile and on mon, tues, thurs we have to participate in the quarter sport and if u dont look like ur trying u get marked down on finals we ran 1 1/2 miles and at the end of the year we have to run 2 miles oh ya and did i mention they time us too so not only u have to run butwe have to run by the time they set if we want to have a good grade in that class ! is soo freaken hard!!!!


1 and a half miles?? ur kidding me!! we have to run 2 miles every friday
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

kenshin123 wrote:


meglovesya wrote:

well my p.e. class is kinda hard every day we have to be dress in our p.e. uniforms and if is cold the sweater or sweats have to be in our school colors or else we get marked down , every wed. we have conditioning and we might run half , 3/4th or 1 mile it all depend on the teachers mood and every fri. we run 1 mile and on mon, tues, thurs we have to participate in the quarter sport and if u dont look like ur trying u get marked down on finals we ran 1 1/2 miles and at the end of the year we have to run 2 miles oh ya and did i mention they time us too so not only u have to run butwe have to run by the time they set if we want to have a good grade in that class ! is soo freaken hard!!!!


1 and a half miles?? ur kidding me!! we have to run 2 miles every friday


really wow i finally found a school that out did my school but where do u live caz my school is in the "sunny o.c. cali." so it almost never rain here we have to do p.e. everyday and out doors too and somtimes it gets sooo hot ! and we run wed. and fri. so that adds up to 2 miles and he grads us on the time too for a mile girls have to get under 9 min to get an A and the guy have to do it under 7 i think but u have to get that time everytime u run or else it dosent count
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / is my location
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
hahhaha for my pe we just stretch and play games! haha we don't run because before pe we have stupid mass run. have to run like one mile every tues day and friday, plus pe, although pe is just play play play once napfa starts, have to run 2.4 after running one mile! crap
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

meglovesya wrote:


kenshin123 wrote:


meglovesya wrote:

well my p.e. class is kinda hard every day we have to be dress in our p.e. uniforms and if is cold the sweater or sweats have to be in our school colors or else we get marked down , every wed. we have conditioning and we might run half , 3/4th or 1 mile it all depend on the teachers mood and every fri. we run 1 mile and on mon, tues, thurs we have to participate in the quarter sport and if u dont look like ur trying u get marked down on finals we ran 1 1/2 miles and at the end of the year we have to run 2 miles oh ya and did i mention they time us too so not only u have to run butwe have to run by the time they set if we want to have a good grade in that class ! is soo freaken hard!!!!


1 and a half miles?? ur kidding me!! we have to run 2 miles every friday


really wow i finally found a school that out did my school but where do u live caz my school is in the "sunny o.c. cali." so it almost never rain here we have to do p.e. everyday and out doors too and somtimes it gets sooo hot ! and we run wed. and fri. so that adds up to 2 miles


yea i live in south cali sometimes it rains on rainy seasons but most of the time we run on the wet track (BTW were an middle school 13-14 year olds info says different so i can watch horror movies )
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Orange County, CA
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
hmm, well i didn't think PE was that bad. since band kids don't have to have a PE class at my school, the second semester after marching season is considered PE for freshmen and sophomores. we only had to take PE for 2 years so it wasn't too bad. All we really did was play soccer the whole time and at the beginning of class we stretched for like 20 minutes. When we do do conditioning, it's probably just a mile or we have to run/walk on the track. It's like this because marching band is usually at zero period, and i guess it's considered PE.
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
my PE class is a nightmare.. im da only guy in there!! WTF!! is this your idea of a joke!! u damn grade advisor!! is dis how ur gonna humiliate me!! RAWRRR!!
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
my PE teacher is a tank ex footy player and evey lesson we do either american football or rugby
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

coollook wrote:

my PE class is a nightmare.. im da only guy in there!! WTF!! is this your idea of a joke!! u damn grade advisor!! is dis how ur gonna humiliate me!! RAWRRR!!


Shouldn't you be happy? LOL..

My PE class is...a bit too easy...Random 2.4k runs here and there but other than that, its a peice of cake.
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
my p.e class is hardly boring.. lols.. its quite fun but my p.e teacher for this year is not as horny as my p.e. teacher for last year so i prefer the other teacher's class lols sicne i myself am quite horny and my class is full of horny jerks lol
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
we get 30 minutes of pe a week so we bunk other classes and make it over an hour everyday :P
football 4tw
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.