First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The perfect loli
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/14 , edited 10/13/14
Combine two lolis to make the perfect loli

Shiro

+
Tina Sprout


Your ideas?
21749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 10/13/14
Posted 10/13/14
I guess Silica and Shiro.
106807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/13/14
I just want to post on this thread.
Posted 10/13/14
Dolores Haze, the original "Lolita." Vladimir Nabokov's novel got the ball rolling, which is something that I cannot ignore in favor of the modern incarnations; however, my favorite lolita is Claudia, from Interview with the Vampire (book and movie). She's a nicely creepy and moderately insane character.
29378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

aeb0717 wrote:

Dolores Haze, the original "Lolita." Vladimir Nabokov's novel got the ball rolling, which is something that I cannot ignore in favor of the modern incarnations; however, my favorite lolita is Claudia, from Interview with the Vampire (book and movie). She's a nicely creepy and moderately insane character.


I read Lolita and have seen Interview with the Vampire. I can understand your feelings, but I prefer 2D lolis.
I don't think I have a favourite though, there are too many good ones, so I'll just leave this here...
66090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

Xylrot wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

Dolores Haze, the original "Lolita." Vladimir Nabokov's novel got the ball rolling, which is something that I cannot ignore in favor of the modern incarnations; however, my favorite lolita is Claudia, from Interview with the Vampire (book and movie). She's a nicely creepy and moderately insane character.


I read Lolita and have seen Interview with the Vampire. I can understand your feelings, but I prefer 2D lolis.
I don't think I have a favourite though, there are too many good ones, so I'll just leave this here...


Fancy seeing you outside the thread. "LAWL"
29378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

zendude wrote:

Fancy seeing you outside the thread. "LAWL"


It surprised me too, but a little change once in a while can't hurt.
Since we are here, why don't you say a few words about lolis?
66090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

Xylrot wrote:


zendude wrote:

Fancy seeing you outside the thread. "LAWL"


It surprised me too, but a little change once in a while can't hurt.
Since we are here, why don't you say a few words about lolis?


They sure as hell can spin on onii-chan's oni-chan. "LAWL"
14247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/14
Touwa Erio+whoever this is
10055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/14


X

4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/14


Oh hell yes
10055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/14
I am quite surprised this thread doesn't have more activity. I feel sad now...
13179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

and


^_^
18802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/15/14









oh boy. beyond geinus level superhuman strong expert sniper with ninja combat ablities.....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.