Post Reply Trouble finding the app on PS4 and PS3
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/14
Hi, I noticed that you listed PS3 and PS4 on the crunchyroll devices list but I cannot find them in the PS Store.
I did a quick search here on the forum but couldn't find a straight answer.
Any help appreciated.
Otter Modder
42366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/13/14
I am pretty sure that the apps are only available in the US and Canada.
The Wise Wizard
100931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/13/14

beardfist wrote:

I am pretty sure that the apps are only available in the US and Canada.

I thought the PS4 app was available in North and South America, but that turned out to be true only for the Vita app.

7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

beardfist wrote:

I am pretty sure that the apps are only available in the US and Canada.


Thanks, that's a little frustrating as the info was on the crunchyroll UK (.co.uk) site.

Is the app coming to the UK and Europe at all?

Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/15/14

Missinlinkx wrote:

Is the app coming to the UK and Europe at all?



Our engineers are working on it. Releasing an app on a Sony System is much different than releasing an app via Microsoft.

Microsoft has one approval process and at that point you select the regions you want to be available in.

With Sony, you need to approach the correct regional division, and submit your app for approval.

The PS3/4 and Vita app has been released through Sony NA, Sony Caribbean, Sony LA and Sony SA. We're still working on bringing the app to Europe and Australia. There's currently no ETA.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

Ezgi wrote:


Missinlinkx wrote:

Is the app coming to the UK and Europe at all?



Our engineers are working on it. Releasing an app on a Sony System is much different than releasing an app via Microsoft.

Microsoft has one approval process and at that point you select the regions you want to be available in.

With Sony, you need to approach the correct regional division, and submit your app for approval.

The PS3/4 and Vita app has been released through Sony NA, Sony Caribbean, Sony LA and Sony SA. We're still working on bringing the app to Europe and Australia. There's currently no ETA.


Thank you I appreciate the update.
You must be logged in to post.