First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What do you think about corporal punishment?
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


CCTDaily wrote:

No, studies show that spanking turns people, children and pets, etc.. into criminals






He's from Ohio so I'm not surprised.
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cincinnati, OH
Offline
Posted 10/14/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


CCTDaily wrote:

No, studies show that spanking turns people, children and pets, etc.. into criminals






This is not funny, it's the spanking is demonic abuse.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 10/14/14
I didn't get hit as a child. Just got yelled at. ALOT.
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cincinnati, OH
Offline
Posted 10/14/14
You are never suppose to be yelled at, ever
23142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/14 , edited 10/14/14

Magical-Soul wrote:


WitlessMean wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Most people who are hit as a child are black/African American or European/white.

Slavery, the switches, belts, whips, etc, were how slaves were trained and put into submission. When they mis behaved, they got beat, not spanked(unless the handler was into that kinda thing), but beat, that's why parents use belts, switches, and the like is because it was passed down through slavery.

Violence is popular among black populations, they are particularly comfortable inflicting harm on their young, they are the most violent population in the United States, whites being the 2nd most abusive. They go for the world as well.

Hispanics can be violent as well, but it's a lower chance than a black or a white.

I'm Korean and so is one of my younger sisters, other than our deranged, pedo-father, we haven't really been hurt by relatives. But the youngest is European/Black mix and she got beat up far more often.

Other animals don't a habit of beating up their own, but those that do, only do so because it was done to them = slavery.

Moral of the story? Well, it depends, if you're a handler or a parent.

I don't have any kids, but I don't attack anyone, ever.



Dude, what? Keep race out of this. Who the hell cares. If you beat your kid you beat your kid. Race doesn't matter in the slightest. Just the fact that you brought race into the conversation boggles my mind.

Did you want to get into that sort of conversation or something? The fact is, every race can, and has been equally as violent. lol you saying that "child beatings" got passed down through slavery.....what? Uhhhh, people were beating their children LONG before slavery. Every race. And then you go off and say some shit like "they are the most violent race in the united states".

Who fucking cares.

by the way, Even if you were right, you're making blacks seem like the bad guys when it was the whites who showed them that way of life in the first place.



I never mentioned a race other than human, that's what they self identify as, if you have a problem with how the world is, than leave it. Otherwise, be silent. If you want to beat up someone smaller than you, than you're going to do that.

This post only serves as the educational foundation for why child beaters are slave holder.

Parent: "How do I discipline my child? Hmm... I think hitting them is a good idea, after all, that's what MY parents did! So I must continue the tradition!"

But of course, slavery has nothing to do with beating people on a lower status than you. Nothing at all.

Beating your wife is bad, but beating children is perfectly fine. But nope, this has nothing to do with history or heritage. We just wake up with the urge to beat children senseless, but hitting an adult is a no-no.

I don't really care if people can't take the fact that African-American and Whites are statistically the most violent. They are, because they chose to be violent.

Deal with it.



Oh god I read your first sentence and I'm already saying "oh, this is this kind of person". You are literally making zero sense (except for your own twisted sense, which I understand, it's just insane) What do you even meeeeaaaan you don't care? YOU'RE the one who brought it up! And for no reason! You went WAY off topic and you don't care?

Oh please. And then telling explaining to me what your post meant like I'm in fourth grade. I understand what you meant, duh. What you said was just pointless, which is what lead me into quoting you in the first place.

lmao you never mentioned any race other than human? You SPECIFICALLY named different races in your post in order to SEPARATE them and DIFFERENTIATE between them. And then you say shit like "I never mentioned any race other than the human race".

It's fine though. I'm sure all you need for that statistic (africans beat their kids more than whites) is the fact that "africans were beat by whites, and therefore they beat their kids more than whites, who were the people who were originally doing the beating in the first place". Do you realize that's what you said? And do you realize the ridiculous post you made to follow up my quote?

I don't have a problem with the way the world is, I have a problem with your stupid viewpoint of the world according to your post.

Do you think that during a slaves "off time" they would raise their children and beat them? Do you know anything about slavery? Please don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.

18248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 10/14/14
why the help are corporals punishing kids? i thought they only had authority at base???
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

WitlessMean wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


WitlessMean wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Most people who are hit as a child are black/African American or European/white.

Slavery, the switches, belts, whips, etc, were how slaves were trained and put into submission. When they mis behaved, they got beat, not spanked(unless the handler was into that kinda thing), but beat, that's why parents use belts, switches, and the like is because it was passed down through slavery.

Violence is popular among black populations, they are particularly comfortable inflicting harm on their young, they are the most violent population in the United States, whites being the 2nd most abusive. They go for the world as well.

Hispanics can be violent as well, but it's a lower chance than a black or a white.

I'm Korean and so is one of my younger sisters, other than our deranged, pedo-father, we haven't really been hurt by relatives. But the youngest is European/Black mix and she got beat up far more often.

Other animals don't a habit of beating up their own, but those that do, only do so because it was done to them = slavery.

Moral of the story? Well, it depends, if you're a handler or a parent.

I don't have any kids, but I don't attack anyone, ever.



Dude, what? Keep race out of this. Who the hell cares. If you beat your kid you beat your kid. Race doesn't matter in the slightest. Just the fact that you brought race into the conversation boggles my mind.

Did you want to get into that sort of conversation or something? The fact is, every race can, and has been equally as violent. lol you saying that "child beatings" got passed down through slavery.....what? Uhhhh, people were beating their children LONG before slavery. Every race. And then you go off and say some shit like "they are the most violent race in the united states".

Who fucking cares.

by the way, Even if you were right, you're making blacks seem like the bad guys when it was the whites who showed them that way of life in the first place.



I never mentioned a race other than human, that's what they self identify as, if you have a problem with how the world is, than leave it. Otherwise, be silent. If you want to beat up someone smaller than you, than you're going to do that.

This post only serves as the educational foundation for why child beaters are slave holder.

Parent: "How do I discipline my child? Hmm... I think hitting them is a good idea, after all, that's what MY parents did! So I must continue the tradition!"

But of course, slavery has nothing to do with beating people on a lower status than you. Nothing at all.

Beating your wife is bad, but beating children is perfectly fine. But nope, this has nothing to do with history or heritage. We just wake up with the urge to beat children senseless, but hitting an adult is a no-no.

I don't really care if people can't take the fact that African-American and Whites are statistically the most violent. They are, because they chose to be violent.

Deal with it.



Oh god I read your first sentence and I'm already saying "oh, this is this kind of person". You are literally making zero sense (except for your own twisted sense, which I understand, it's just insane) What do you even meeeeaaaan you don't care? YOU'RE the one who brought it up! And for no reason! You went WAY off topic and you don't care?

Oh please. And then telling explaining to me what your post meant like I'm in fourth grade. I understand what you meant, duh. What you said was just pointless, which is what lead me into quoting you in the first place.

lmao you never mentioned any race other than human? You SPECIFICALLY named different races in your post in order to SEPARATE them and DIFFERENTIATE between them. And then you say shit like "I never mentioned any race other than the human race".

It's fine though. I'm sure all you need for that statistic (africans beat their kids more than whites) is the fact that "africans were beat by whites, and therefore they beat their kids more than whites, who were the people who were originally doing the beating in the first place". Do you realize that's what you said? And do you realize the ridiculous post you made to follow up my quote?

I don't have a problem with the way the world is, I have a problem with your stupid viewpoint of the world according to your post.

Do you think that during a slaves "off time" they would raise their children and beat them? Do you know anything about slavery? Please don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.



You deduced my personality in one sentence, I'm sure your superior skill will land you a nice job one day. That's all I have to say.

23142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/14


You deduced my personality in one sentence, I'm sure your superior skill will land you a nice job one day. That's all I have to say.




lol some people have to be certain kinds of people in order to say certain things. It was not an overview of your entire personality, but merely a trait within it. In fact, just from that deduction I figured you would be the type to ignore everything else I said and post about something completely pointless and off topic yet again: my ability to get a job?!?!?!? You might actually just be a troll, I really don't know. That's the second time you took something completely off topic, and just added it to the conversation for no apparent reason. Unlike the last post however, I'm not going to get into a conversation and argue about my "ability to get a job". Maybe your just used to saying idiotic things.

You do realize that you formulating an idea about how "nice" a job I would get from a few sentences, is the same as you criticizing me for judging a trait of yours from just one sentence....right? There are just holes in your logic. I just want to let you know, I don't hate or dislike you, or anything like that. So these aren't just hate posts because I'm some pissed off keyboard warrior. It's just, there are obvious holes in your logic that someone ought to exploit. The only reason this is even continuing is because you're continuing to say ridiculous things with no logic to back yourself up (or at least no real logic).
26211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/15/14
Some kids totally need a beating. That or their parents for letting them do whatever they want.
17747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/15/14

yaoidream wrote:

Some kids totally need a beating. That or their parents for letting them do whatever they want.


^^^^^ what she said!
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/15/14


I was disciplined with a wooden spoon.
I was a well behaved child. I hated getting in trouble.

I can't say the same for my spoiled, undisciplined brother.
He's a lost cause.

Different children require different methods of discipline. However, discipline is a must, whatever method you use.
Until you have first hand experience raising children. You won't fully understand the difficulties in discipline or the method you will use.
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hoboville
Offline
Posted 10/16/14
I got spanked a lot as a child. Why? I never listened!! But not only that, they also took away toys and what not, of course. Now I am very friendly, and not violent at all, save the occasional horse play. My sister on the other hand never got punished or spanked, and I can certainly see a contrast. She is actually very prone to violence, and hits and kicks me a lot. She also talks back a lot and has a very hard time listening.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/16/14
Well I got spanked and I am not out in the World committing violent acts. Besides if the parent is a true parent, they don't enjoy spanking their child. My mom hated it, but she knew she had to or I would have never learned. Spanking is used to get the message across to a child not to abuse them. If the parent found joy in it and over did it then yeah it would be abuse, but a simple one or two swats with a hand isn't.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.