First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
BAN Nu187KokeMule
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
Let's give AOH the benefit of the doubt...
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
The world is so messed up in this age
15140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
I don't get paid enough for this.

He's banned, so is his other account, and if he has any others, they're going to be banned. Basically what I'm aiming for is an IP ban as soon as shinji gets around to it
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
Yes thank you fuzz and I dont think you get paid at all do you ??
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
Thanks your now officially cool in my book.
3344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

fuzzmaster wrote:

I don't get paid enough for this.

He's banned, so is his other account, and if he has any others, they're going to be banned. Basically what I'm aiming for is an IP ban as soon as shinji gets around to it




Thanks!
15140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

logain wrote:

Yes thank you fuzz and I dont think you get paid at all do you ??


Free high quality counts right?
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
Cant we find out who the person is by trying to find a connection in the Email add and the IP add of that person so that he does not come here again and so we know no one who is present here did not so it
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

fuzzmaster wrote:


logain wrote:

Yes thank you fuzz and I dont think you get paid at all do you ??


Free high quality counts right?


Damn it I never knew that I would have been a mod if I knew that
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
some threads are gone XD
Posted 11/20/06

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:


kyocool wrote:


Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

I just think we need new mods and I want those two spam bastards to die in a fire like AOH's parents.


haha AOH is an oprhan..christ me im glad im not the only heartles sone here
but i did make the most heartless post with that jj kid talking about his cancer

Trevor (OP)



Yep that's me alright, I am a heartless prick on these forums but only to the people that actually deserve it. Oh and does JJ have cancer? Yay, time to make fun of someone else on here.



haha go to the naruto hater thread and read the post if you can top it ill buy you ice cream and ship it to wherver you are!


Trevor (OP)
3344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 11/20/06

logain wrote:

Cant we find out who the person is by trying to find a connection in the Email add and the IP add of that person so that he does not come here again and so we know no one who is present here did not so it



Fuzzmaster said that he is forwarding that to shinji and that they are going to get his IP and such.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
i wish there was a virtual shot gun.

im gonna come back to this forum later.
Posted 11/20/06
who ya gonna shoot bellus?


Trevor (OP)
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/06
I just hope they tell us who it was, cuz I really really wanna know , I have reason to believe it was someone existing but did not have the balls to do it in his username so he created another one to do it Damn him Oh well I am off to bed goodnight
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.