First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply My Romantic Comedy SNAFU Season 2 Anticipation and Discussion
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
I'm looking forward to this also. The problem is that it started today and it doesn't look like they are going to air it.
43069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/2/15

ohbejuan wrote:

The problem is that it started today and it doesn't look like they are going to air it.


They are, but most Thursday TBS series show up on the Saturday schedule for CR, so they usually get a delayed announcement to go along with the delaycast.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/2/15
Pretty good first episode...cracked up at all the BL stuff thrown around. Great to see Hachiman's distant attitude towards everything again. Also prefer the studio change. Looking forward to this season.
42566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15
Pretty much picks up from where it left off

I watched this show so long ago, i can't really remember if there are any differences in character designs. I like these ones though for the most part. Despite the 2 year gap, my feelings for the chaaracters are pretty much the same, love yui, love yukino. Hachiman was funny at times, but i still don't like him as a person.

edit: loked at the first season, i much much much prefer these character designs, much improved imo
5473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


ohbejuan wrote:

The problem is that it started today and it doesn't look like they are going to air it.


They are, but most Thursday TBS series show up on the Saturday schedule for CR, so they usually get a delayed announcement to go along with the delaycast.


</3
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


ohbejuan wrote:

The problem is that it started today and it doesn't look like they are going to air it.


They are, but most Thursday TBS series show up on the Saturday schedule for CR, so they usually get a delayed announcement to go along with the delaycast.



Okay. I hope so I am a little worried this is like THE ANIME I am most looking forward to this Spring 2015. My Teen Romantic Comedy is Wrong As I Expected. 2 is the series which consumes my very attention. I really hope Crunchyroll announces they will stream it. I guess time to continue on waiting.
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15
So awesome to see Hachiman again. Also lol'd at this scene.



Edit: Looking back, they skipped mostly all of the ramen shop scene. Shame really since the interaction between Sensei and Hachiman was really good.
43069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

valvravefangirl wrote:

Okay. I hope so I am a little worried this is like THE ANIME I am most looking forward to this Spring 2015. My Teen Romantic Comedy is Wrong As I Expected. 2 is the series which consumes my very attention. I really hope Crunchyroll announces they will stream it. I guess time to continue on waiting.


Sentai has an Industry Panel today at Anime Matsuri in a few hours, so there's a chance CR will announce it today as well as Sentai announcing their license for it.
If not today, CR will probably announce it at their Anime Boston Industry Panel on Saturday.
But two things are for sure, it'll be here streaming on CR and it will have a Sentai license.
27791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
Yeah, I'm going to wait until it airs on CR to check it out. I should probably avoid this thread in the meantime!
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
Its good to have this show back

Hachi's love for Totsuka is growing as well.
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 4/3/15
Lol I still love Totsuka.



On another note, does anyone know which volume they left off at the end of the first season?
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 4/3/15 , edited 4/3/15

QTAC wrote:

Lol I still love Totsuka.



On another note, does anyone know which volume they left off at the end of the first season?

A bath with Totsuka.

And to answer your question it's 6.
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

BigChocolate wrote:

A bath with Totsuka.

And to answer your question it's 6.


Lol Thanks!

85896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/15


Surprised you're not rocking a Totsuka Avvi.
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know T_T
Offline
Posted 4/3/15

LionelJeid wrote:



Surprised you're not rocking a Totsuka Avvi.


I'm waiting for the perfect Totsuka gif. Or I'll make one, using my crappy skills.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.