Post Reply Recommend me an anime
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 10/17/14 , edited 10/17/14
Recommend some one an anime. Need a new anime to watch, ask people here


Put what anime's you have liked in the past, and what type your looking to watch

Help others find the anime they will love.
Member
5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/17/14
RAINBOW: NISHA ROKUBOU NO SHICHININ is a piece of art, you wont regret
Posted 10/17/14
Ummm, Yawamushi Pedel, Nagi no Asu, and No game no life hehe
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 10/17/14

Anaa-Chan wrote:

Ummm, Yawamushi Pedel, Nagi no Asu, and No game no life hehe


Haven't heared of that one
Posted 10/17/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


Anaa-Chan wrote:

Ummm, Yawamushi Pedel, Nagi no Asu, and No game no life hehe


Haven't heared of that one


You should watch them there grate
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 10/17/14

Anaa-Chan wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


Anaa-Chan wrote:

Ummm, Yawamushi Pedel, Nagi no Asu, and No game no life hehe


Haven't heared of that one


You should watch them there grate


Busy
You must be logged in to post.