First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply At The Cullens House
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/16/15

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:



Bella: we will jacob and were home jacob .



Jacob- thanks bella we don't want a war with vampires if we don't have to we only hunt down killers.


Bella: of course yeah



edward- jacob go back to the clearing,, I read one of them is planning to, hurt Bella to get info about something

Jaocob- shout and we will tare there heads off, jacob says with a grin

Edward-Belle keep on guard the others, dont know this but they will follow them since he is there leader
edwars says as he grabs bella's hand
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/16/15

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:



Edward, so what do you think bella, I am not sure we should trust them just yet lets call for back up before we go forward looks like there is 8 of them.



Bella : edward i think we should get some back up .



edward- maybe alice can come, we know jacob and his pack are close, but we don't want to stir things up yet, we should bring only our kind for they will smell jacob from far away

Jacob- hey thanks I do not smell, but ill wait at the edge of the clearing call me if you need me. Where is alice edward and bella.

Bella: we will jacob and were home jacob .



Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/16/15

darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:



Bella: we will jacob and were home jacob .



Jacob- thanks bella we don't want a war with vampires if we don't have to we only hunt down killers.


Bella: of course yeah



edward- jacob go back to the clearing,, I read one of them is planning to, hurt Bella to get info about something

Jaocob- shout and we will tare there heads off, jacob says with a grin

Edward-Belle keep on guard the others, dont know this but they will follow them since he is there leader
edwars says as he grabs bella's hand


Bella: looks around , and holds Edward's hand .
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/16/15

darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:



Edward, so what do you think bella, I am not sure we should trust them just yet lets call for back up before we go forward looks like there is 8 of them.



Bella : edward i think we should get some back up .



edward- maybe alice can come, we know jacob and his pack are close, but we don't want to stir things up yet, we should bring only our kind for they will smell jacob from far away

Jacob- hey thanks I do not smell, but ill wait at the edge of the clearing call me if you need me. Where is alice edward and bella.


Bella: we will jacob and were home jacob .






Bella: what is it edward ?
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/16/15

darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:



Edward, so what do you think bella, I am not sure we should trust them just yet lets call for back up before we go forward looks like there is 8 of them.



Bella : edward i think we should get some back up .



edward- maybe alice can come, we know jacob and his pack are close, but we don't want to stir things up yet, we should bring only our kind for they will smell jacob from far away

Jacob- hey thanks I do not smell, but ill wait at the edge of the clearing call me if you need me. Where is alice edward and bella.


Bella: we will jacob and were home jacob .






Bella: what is it edward ?
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/17/15



Bella: what is it edward ?




Edward- Hey bella lets go to the woods, are you hungry
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

darkangel09rose wrote:




Bella: what is it edward ?




Edward- Hey bella lets go to the woods, are you hungry



Bella: hay edward , yes .
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:




Bella: what is it edward ?




Edward- Hey bella lets go to the woods, are you hungry



Bella: hay edward , yes .


Edward, You are faster than I, Bella, you beat me to the deer. you are learning allot. Our daughter is learning from us as well

Jacob_ hey I am teaching who things also

edward- How to smell like a wet dog
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:




Bella: what is it edward ?




Edward- Hey bella lets go to the woods, are you hungry



Bella: hay edward , yes .


Edward, You are faster than I, Bella, you beat me to the deer. you are learning allot. Our daughter is learning from us as well

Jacob_ hey I am teaching who things also

edward- How to smell like a wet dog

Bella: right I am slows down true it is . Laughs a little .
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/31/15

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:




Bella: what is it edward ?




Edward- Hey bella lets go to the woods, are you hungry



Bella: hay edward , yes .


Edward, You are faster than I, Bella, you beat me to the deer. you are learning allot. Our daughter is learning from us as well

Jacob_ hey I am teaching who things also

edward- How to smell like a wet dog

Bella: right I am slows down true it is . Laughs a little .




Bella: edward and jacob don't fight
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/31/15


Bella: edward and jacob don't fight

Edward- I was only kidding, he is being a good boy and waging his tail


Jacob- Oh yeah and Edward is being a leach and sucking blood, Lol we are only joking.
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/31/15

darkangel09rose wrote:



Bella: edward and jacob don't fight


Edward- I was only kidding, he is being a good boy and waging his tail


Jacob- Oh yeah and Edward is being a leach and sucking blood, Lol we are only joking.


Bella: well that is good
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/31/15

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:



Bella: edward and jacob don't fight


Edward- I was only kidding, he is being a good boy and waging his tail


Jacob- Oh yeah and Edward is being a leach and sucking blood, Lol we are only joking.



Bella: well that is good


Edward- the main vampire of the grop of 8, is thinking she is looking for our daughter, but I don't know why yet. Lets wait and see what they do when they get closer.


Jacob- We will allow no one to hurt your daughter bella
Moderator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 1/31/15

darkangel09rose wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:



Bella: edward and jacob don't fight


Edward- I was only kidding, he is being a good boy and waging his tail


Jacob- Oh yeah and Edward is being a leach and sucking blood, Lol we are only joking.



Bella: well that is good


Edward- the main vampire of the grop of 8, is thinking she is looking for our daughter, but I don't know why yet. Lets wait and see what they do when they get closer.


Jacob- We will allow no one to hurt your daughter bella


Bella: we're just have to wait.
Creator
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/31/15


Edward- I get it now, the leader see our daughter as a leader and want to be led by her, but 2 of the 8 with her, see our daughter as a threat

Jacob- what are we to do Bella
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.