First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you play WoW still
21519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14
Yes, I absolutely play. My time with the game is spottier than it ever has been these days, but I still play and enjoy the game. Finally got to 100 the other day, too. IT ONLY TOOK ME TEN YEARS.



And, if it's not apparent from the screen above, I play a night elf priest.
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 11/28/14
Once I heard about WoD I bought my subscription back... now it's released and I still haven't forked over the money for WoD. :/
5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/7/14
Äku , Executus(EU) Tauren Shaman
not currently playing since I hate how enhancement is at the moment, waiting hopefully until we get some changes
6108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/7/14
I have been playing WoW for 9 years now, I have invested too much time to quit now. It is and always will be my favorite game.

I play on (Oceanic) Frostmourne as a Night Elf Druid, Synkou.
16931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
Just unsubscribed when they announce that flying ain't coming back, gees thanks, archeology is already a pain to level and you make it even harder.

Only reason i even brought WoD is because a blue post said flying will be back in 6.1. Damn bliz lying.
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
Yeah, I said goodbye near the end of MoP and hear the WoD sucks, so I won't be coming back.
13317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK, Hampshire
Offline
Posted 12/10/14
I was a WoW Vanilla and BC raider.

Off-tank horde orc warrior on Bronzebeard EU back in the day, i estimate i was most likely the youngest 1st group raider tanker in a guild at least on horde.

The guild broke apart eventally thats the thing with raid guilds they don't normally last long at least the smaller ones.

I got so much gold and all netherdrakes i got bored.

I did have a Riding turtle mount aka 300 pound loot card back in the day, should have sold it rather than use it.
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rabbit House cafe
Offline
Posted 12/11/14
Yes i try to play at least everyday I love this game
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rabbit House cafe
Offline
Posted 12/11/14

Deathwatch101 wrote:

I was a WoW Vanilla and BC raider.

Off-tank horde orc warrior on Bronzebeard EU back in the day, i estimate i was most likely the youngest 1st group raider tanker in a guild at least on horde.

The guild broke apart eventally thats the thing with raid guilds they don't normally last long at least the smaller ones.

I got so much gold and all netherdrakes i got bored.

I did have a Riding turtle mount aka 300 pound loot card back in the day, should have sold it rather than use it.




I have a dragon turtle mount as well
13317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK, Hampshire
Offline
Posted 12/11/14

machi_x wrote:

[




I have a dragon turtle mount as well

No not the dragon turtle thats way later i just checked http://www.wowhead.com/item=23720/riding-turtle

thats what i had
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/14
i used to play it a lot but not so much anymore though.
kind of want to play it again but my friends don't want to play it so
meh
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rabbit House cafe
Offline
Posted 12/11/14

Deathwatch101 wrote:


machi_x wrote:

[




I have a dragon turtle mount as well

No not the dragon turtle thats way later i just checked http://www.wowhead.com/item=23720/riding-turtle

thats what i had



ahh i see...that's cool!
7129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rabbit House cafe
Offline
Posted 12/11/14

kiwicohomu wrote:

i used to play it a lot but not so much anymore though.
kind of want to play it again but my friends don't want to play it so
meh


I usually just play by myself because no one else wants to ha
15562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/12/14
I quit halfway through SoO and haven't been bothered to go back since, I don't think I'll be going back to it any time soon. I'm more interested in Overwatch atm :D.
8030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/12/14
I just got back into it, it's really fun again.

Name: Senpaii
Class: Mage
Race: Troll
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.