First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Monogatari Series: Final Season (Tsukimonogatari)
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/27/14

kdroberts wrote:


hpulley wrote:

If your profile information is correct, you're 19 years old, not too late to learn! I was 35 when I started learning it seriously.


Well that's an encouragement. Yeah, I think I'll start looking into it more seriously.


Absolutely if you are going to college see if you can take some Japanese courses.
22709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/14
What the Heck is the watching order for this series?

I hear quite a few good things about it, but there are so many different related titles and I don't want to watch them out of order, if I decide to start it.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 12/27/14

Series5Ranger wrote:

What the Heck is the watching order for this series?

I hear quite a few good things about it, but there are so many different related titles and I don't want to watch them out of order, if I decide to start it.


Bake -> Nise -> Neko: Kuro -> Monogatari Second Season -> Hana -> Tsuki

Kizu never.
71048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/27/14 , edited 12/27/14

Series5Ranger wrote:

What the Heck is the watching order for this series?

I hear quite a few good things about it, but there are so many different related titles and I don't want to watch them out of order, if I decide to start it.

Release order, you can just go by what aired first:

Bakemonogatari (episodes 1-12)
Bakemonogatari (episodes 13-15)
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari: Kuro
Monogatari Second Season
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
/bakemonogatari
ONA episodes not licensed for streaming
/nisemonogatari
The stream on Daisuki has expired
/monogatari-second-season
^^^ Same page ^^^
Daisuki will have it on New Years' Eve
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/14
19700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/27/14 , edited 12/27/14

Insomnist wrote:


Series5Ranger wrote:

What the Heck is the watching order for this series?

I hear quite a few good things about it, but there are so many different related titles and I don't want to watch them out of order, if I decide to start it.

Release order, you can just go by what aired first:

Bakemonogatari (episodes 1-12)
Bakemonogatari (episodes 13-15)
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari: Kuro
Monogatari Second Season
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
/bakemonogatari
ONA episodes not licensed for streaming
/nisemonogatari
The stream on Daisuki has expired
/monogatari-second-season
^^^ Same page ^^^
Daisuki will have it on New Years' Eve


But before you watch all that, you have to watch Kizu!

81875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/14

abislpknt wrote:
But before you watch all that, you have to watch Kizu!



PM me where I can torrent that.

Much appreciated!!!!
Posted 12/27/14

abislpknt wrote:



Bring that shizz!


^ This! I can't wait. I love this series!
22709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/14

Insomnist wrote:


Series5Ranger wrote:

What the Heck is the watching order for this series?

I hear quite a few good things about it, but there are so many different related titles and I don't want to watch them out of order, if I decide to start it.

Release order, you can just go by what aired first:

Bakemonogatari (episodes 1-12)
Bakemonogatari (episodes 13-15)
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari: Kuro
Monogatari Second Season
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
/bakemonogatari
ONA episodes not licensed for streaming
/nisemonogatari
The stream on Daisuki has expired
/monogatari-second-season
^^^ Same page ^^^
Daisuki will have it on New Years' Eve


Much appreciated everybody, Thank you!
30794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
Got email from Daisuki that Tsukimonogatari (all four eps.) will be streaming in U.S. after being shown in Japan, beginning here in New York at noon today. Will be watching.

Any news if CR will be showing? They had the previous of the franchise.
71048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/31/14 , edited 12/31/14

Raspike55 wrote:

Got email from Daisuki that Tsukimonogatari (all four eps.) will be streaming in U.S. after being shown in Japan, beginning here in New York at noon today. Will be watching.

Any news if CR will be showing? They had the previous of the franchise.

Daisuki has exclusive rights for 30 days (ANN).

Good to know it's starting at noon EST though, I wasn't expecting it until later this evening.
215269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 12/31/14
All the episodes finished airing earlier today indeed. Great way to end the specials and I love how the theme song were done. I got a feeling some fans will giggle quite a bit though because of the fanservice (not just Araragi).

Spoilers below for more on the episodes:


ED card (not really a spoiler):


4 episodes (25 minutes each). That's it this time around.
30794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

Insomnist wrote:


Raspike55 wrote:

Got email from Daisuki that Tsukimonogatari (all four eps.) will be streaming in U.S. after being shown in Japan, beginning here in New York at noon today. Will be watching.

Any news if CR will be showing? They had the previous of the franchise.

Daisuki has exclusive rights for 30 days (ANN).

Good to know it's starting at noon EST though, I wasn't expecting it until later this evening.


That's what I had thought but email said 9:00 A.M. 12/31, on west coast (PST)
Here's the email:

DAISUKI New Streaming NEWS

At DAISUKI, you can enjoy various streaming: We will stream brand new anime series that will premiere on Japanese television tonight (JST)!

Tsukimonogatari (2015/1/1 2:00AM)
(URL http://www.monogatari-series.com/tsukimonogatari/)
- free + with English subtitles
- no registration needed
- registered user's benefit: full HD 1080p selectable

PST (US West coast): 12/31 9:00 AM
EDT (New York): 12/31 12:00 AM
UK & Ireland: 12/31 5:00 PM
South Africa: 12/31 7:00 PM
Australia (EST): 1/1 4:00 AM
Australia (WST): 1/1 1:00 AM
New Zealand: 1/1 6:00 AM
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

Raspike55 wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


Raspike55 wrote:

Got email from Daisuki that Tsukimonogatari (all four eps.) will be streaming in U.S. after being shown in Japan, beginning here in New York at noon today. Will be watching.

Any news if CR will be showing? They had the previous of the franchise.

Daisuki has exclusive rights for 30 days (ANN).

Good to know it's starting at noon EST though, I wasn't expecting it until later this evening.


That's what I had thought but email said 9:00 A.M. 12/31, on west coast (PST)
Here's the email:

DAISUKI New Streaming NEWS

At DAISUKI, you can enjoy various streaming: We will stream brand new anime series that will premiere on Japanese television tonight (JST)!

Tsukimonogatari (2015/1/1 2:00AM)
(URL http://www.monogatari-series.com/tsukimonogatari/)
- free + with English subtitles
- no registration needed
- registered user's benefit: full HD 1080p selectable

PST (US West coast): 12/31 9:00 AM
EDT (New York): 12/31 12:00 AM
UK & Ireland: 12/31 5:00 PM
South Africa: 12/31 7:00 PM
Australia (EST): 1/1 4:00 AM
Australia (WST): 1/1 1:00 AM
New Zealand: 1/1 6:00 AM

I watched it live already but 12am has to be a mistake. Work out the other times there and you'll see that 9am PST is noon EST, UK 5pm is noon EST. They just goofed, it's 12 pm.

Great arc by the way!!!! Loved it!!!

Only disappointment was no announcement I saw of Koyomimonogatari or the rest of Final Season (yet).
10114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/14 , edited 12/31/14
They only seem to have SD episodes up atm, do they usually release in HD? (Daisuki)
Edit: NVM you just need to login to see it in HD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.