First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you look like
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

I'm willing to give out a link of my yandere voice impression if anyone's interested, though.


I want it. Soooo bad.


Also? Here's a picture of me in my glory, while getting out of my mask at night.
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14 , edited 10/18/14

Phersu wrote:


I want it. Soooo bad.


Also? Here's a picture of me in my glory, while getting out of my mask at night.


http://vocaroo.com/i/s05VxHsZDN5d

*pushes you back into the mask* (XDD Nice picture)
Posted 10/18/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



http://vocaroo.com/i/s05VxHsZDN5d

*pushes you back into the mask* (XDD Nice picture)


That is not what I expected you to sound like. At all.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s05VxHsZDN5d

*pushes you back into the mask* (XDD Nice picture)


Marry me.
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:



http://vocaroo.com/i/s05VxHsZDN5d

*pushes you back into the mask* (XDD Nice picture)


That is not what I expected you to sound like. At all.


Yeah, I disappoint everybody.
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14 , edited 10/13/15

Phersu wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s05VxHsZDN5d

*pushes you back into the mask* (XDD Nice picture)


Marry me.


N-No! I'm already mungo senpai's!! I belong to him and only him!!!
Posted 10/18/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



Yeah, I disappoint everybody.


Nah, not really disappointed. Just thought you sounded older than I imagined you would.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/14 , edited 10/13/15

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

N-No! I'm already mungo senpai's!! I belong to him and only him!!!


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14 , edited 10/18/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Nah, not really disappointed. Just thought you sounded older than I imagined you would.


Ahh. Yeah, everyone thinks I'm older, look older, or sound older than I actually am. @-@ Though you don't know my true age...

Are you saying I act childish? OTL
Posted 10/18/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Nah, not really disappointed. Just thought you sounded older than I imagined you would.


Ahh. Yeah, everyone thinks I'm older, look older, or sound older than I actually am. @-@ Though you don't know my true age...

Are you saying I act childish? OTL


I wasn't really going to say it that way.......Yes. Yes you kind of do. xD
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

Phersu wrote:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!



Sorry, Darth. Find yourself another yandere-impressioning girl.
8566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

Nvo_01 wrote:


Beardyman wrote:



Some on my profile, but you don't need an extra clicks for this.




Oshino Meme?


Haha, I never even put that together
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14 , edited 10/18/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


I wasn't really going to say it that way.......Yes. Yes you kind of do. xD


Waaaaaah! How cruel of you!! T~T
22329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/18/14
If you stalk my Instagram, you can find out.

If you're too lazy then fine /throws photos at you/
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

Sorry, Darth. Find yourself another yandere-impressioning girl.


But they're soooo rare.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.