First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Stolen pictures
Posted 10/18/14

Kaolinite wrote:

I think these people victimize themselves more than anyone else. Ppl nuke for all manner of reasons. It might be quite complicated and necessary. Especially with death in the family. When they return (if they do) , they get outed fairly quickly by their former friends and they end up being in "the doghouse", and the online identity can feel worse than the offline one.
I don't really care , I might be the person Onibrontel is referring to. I was such a person. I had lots of good friends I lost when I left , and I either could not find the nerve to face them or I believed I was beyond redemption. Now I don't bother seeking out buddies. I don't want the pain of losing them again.


It's unfortunate that they lost you because of that.
22200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/14
this is that i really look like
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

wonkywilla wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


I noticed this also, and I always wondered what some people look like, i had my real photo up but it was hideous so i keep it in my photos but not as a default You see some girls on here who faked there photo
if yours is really you then your cute and honest looks dos not matter here to much on cr, most of us anime fans have a bad rep in the looks department but there is guys and girls on here that could wow people that there attractive anime fans unlike most non anime fans think of us.




I don't care if people know what I really look like. With or without makeup, filters, etc.
I mostly just fool around in these forums.

There's some unflattering photos of me in this thread.
And I believe it was your thread asking what people really look like.
I posted in there as well.

Thank you for the compliment.




This thread had been done before. A few times.

Based on what I see on your avis, you have a decent look and it seems you're aware of it and your peers and strangers are aware of it too.

There are similar-like threads that are floating on the finite pile of the forum. Most of them were started by people with decent heads on their shoulders. And it's understandable.


Question: would you have the confidence to remake a thread like this if you're not a looker?
9817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

SamNavarro141 wrote:

Never really knew people were stealing pictures and claiming them as their own :/


Really? I don't know if your avi is really yours, but, last year, a bonafide creep was using it and sexually harassing female CR users. He's long been banned.
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

onibrotonel wrote:



This thread had been done before. A few times.

Based on what I see on your avis, you have a decent look and it seems you're aware of it and your peers and strangers are aware of it too.

There are similar-like threads that are floating on the finite pile of the forum. Most of them were started by people with decent heads on their shoulders. And it's understandable.


Question: would you have the confidence to remake a thread like this if you're not a looker?



A thread asking about photo stealing, or asking what people look like?

I'm aware I'm not horrible looking. I like myself.
I'm unsure what I would be like if I didn't find myself attractive. As I'm the type of person who doesn't care if people see me in ruddy clothes. (Or making stupid faces) I seldom wear makeup or do my hair.
If someone doesn't like the way I look, that's too bad. I'm a generally nice person.

I believe it's that self-confidence that allows me to be the tiny, quirky person I am.
1090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/18/14
Heard of a site called OMGPOP. Back when it was still on, people would literally google images 'cute girls" or "Japanese Girls". A person would take the best looking image no one has ever seen and use it as their profile picture.
Then again OMGPOP went backrupt due to stupid Zynga
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

Flazedge wrote:

Heard of a site called OMGPOP. Back when it was still on, people would literally google images 'cute girls" or "Japanese Girls". A person would take the best looking image no one has ever seen and use it as their profile picture.
Then again OMGPOP went backrupt due to stupid Zynga




I have no idea what either of those things are.
Posted 10/18/14
personally think they're trying to be popular on the "internet"... if they have an attractive avatar, people are more likely to flock to them.

but why would you want shallow people to flock to you? I'd rather communicate with people who are real/down to earth...




That, or they're trying to pick up someone online... or scam them. Many guys still fall for the "I'm a girl" trick...
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14




Yay, I'm cutest!~





CR: GD?
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:





Yay, I'm cutest!~





CR: GD?



Crunchyroll: General Discussion aha

18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

wonkywilla wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:



This thread had been done before. A few times.

Based on what I see on your avis, you have a decent look and it seems you're aware of it and your peers and strangers are aware of it too.

There are similar-like threads that are floating on the finite pile of the forum. Most of them were started by people with decent heads on their shoulders. And it's understandable.


Question: would you have the confidence to remake a thread like this if you're not a looker?



A thread asking about photo stealing, or asking what people look like?

I'm aware I'm not horrible looking. I like myself.
I'm unsure what I would be like if I didn't find myself attractive. As I'm the type of person who doesn't care if people see me in ruddy clothes. (Or making stupid faces) I seldom wear makeup or do my hair.
If someone doesn't like the way I look, that's too bad. I'm a generally nice person.

I believe it's that self-confidence that allows me to be the tiny, quirky person I am.


:p

It's a trick question.

I hope you didn't get offended.

I asked the same question back then. It's either I got a one word answer or just a harsh reply.

Your response met my expectation, in a good way.



4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

wonkywilla wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:





Yay, I'm cutest!~





CR: GD?



Crunchyroll: General Discussion aha



Ahhh. I call the ability to make weapons out of fire. I shall make hammers and bash people's heads in when they refuse to behave.
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/14 , edited 10/19/14

onibrotonel wrote:

:p

It's a trick question.

I hope you didn't get offended.

I asked the same question back then. It's either I got a one word answer or just a harsh reply.

Your response met my expectation, in a good way.






It's a legitimate question.
I have no reason to get offended, reply with harshness or with brevity.






SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Ahhh. I call the ability to make weapons out of fire. I shall make hammers and bash people's heads in when they refuse to behave.







4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

wonkywilla wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Ahhh. I call the ability to make weapons out of fire. I shall make hammers and bash people's heads in when they refuse to behave.







*flames erupt behind me* Kuro Phoenix out to kick some ass, yo.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 10/18/14
Are you trying to say I don't use my menagerie of cats to give myself awesome hair/beard/eyebrows?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.