First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime that didn't oversexualize things?
31642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philadelphia, Pen...
Offline
Posted 10/18/14
Did Akagi have any sexuality in it at all? I don't think it did...
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

severticas wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

ooo hai, you mean this?









I don't see much boob bounce so it's good
Posted 10/18/14
^ omg, you're right. kinda disturbing to think about now....

gobbleschnauser wrote:

Did Akagi have any sexuality in it at all? I don't think it did...


lmao, that narrator thou...
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

AnimeKami wrote:

ooo hai, you mean this?







What anime is that?

Also.....those armpits captivated me for some reason. A new fetish awakens....?
103983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/18/14

Phersu wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

ooo hai, you mean this?







What anime is that?

Also.....those armpits captivated me for some reason. A new fetish awakens....?


amagi brilliant park.

welcome to the dark side.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/14

AnimeKami wrote:

amagi brilliant park.

welcome to the dark side.


I wasn't going to watch that.....

Until now.
103983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/18/14

Phersu wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

amagi brilliant park.

welcome to the dark side.


I wasn't going to watch that.....

Until now.


welcome to the dark side.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.