First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Stupid Anime Ships
xxJing 
37637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

SoldierSangria wrote:

There is no such thing as a "stupid" ship, just one you do not like or agree with.

Seriously, how much fighting over fictional characters can you do? Ridiculous.


Well I don't know. I think you could objectively classify any romantic relationship where one party is heavily abused by the other party as stupid. Because if there is anything in this world that you could classify as objectively stupid, it would be self destructive behavior. No one who is mentally healthy puts themselves in high risk low reward situations.
39928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/21/14
I ship Cross Ange and Mahouka.
19268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Disboard world of...
Offline
Posted 10/21/14


my goodness, i laughed so hard at this
86156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

jplappo wrote:



my goodness, i laughed so hard at this


It's pretty great!
Posted 10/21/14

xxJing wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:

There is no such thing as a "stupid" ship, just one you do not like or agree with.

Seriously, how much fighting over fictional characters can you do? Ridiculous.


Well I don't know. I think you could objectively classify any romantic relationship where one party is heavily abused by the other party as stupid. Because if there is anything in this world that you could classify as objectively stupid, it would be self destructive behavior. No one who is mentally healthy puts themselves in high risk low reward situations.


I personally, wouldn't like the aforementioned couple - to me that would be a stupid coupling. However again; that's just it. To me it is a stupid pair - but somewhere out there, there will be at least one person who likes a couple like that. They wouldn't think it stupid.

It is all in how you view things.
32095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/21/14 , edited 10/21/14
The only ship I know is Nice Boat! you youngsters and your funny ways of phrasing or saying something silly, lol.
22231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

xdtoolman wrote:

The only ship I know is Nice Boat! you youngsters and your funny ways of phrasing or saying something silly, lol.


Don't loose your head man! Calm down.
43737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

MonkeysxMoo35 wrote:


xdtoolman wrote:

The only ship I know is Nice Boat! you youngsters and your funny ways of phrasing or saying something silly, lol.


Don't loose your head man! Calm down.


Is he getting ahead of himself with that comment?!
98165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 10/22/14

xXNephilimHunterXx wrote:

any anime romantic relationship where it isn't a main focus point


This. +1
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 10/22/14





You've inspired me to try these again. Though mine isn't funny. @-@
22353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/22/14


This exactly.
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 10/22/14


missing some viper and cana. and i think makarov may have someone. spin spin spin.
27764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Reno, NV
Offline
Posted 10/22/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


MonkeysxMoo35 wrote:


xdtoolman wrote:

The only ship I know is Nice Boat! you youngsters and your funny ways of phrasing or saying something silly, lol.


Don't loose your head man! Calm down.


Is he getting ahead of himself with that comment?!


*rimshot*

Took me a second to get that one.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
NanoFate


That's all I gotta say.
36074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
I ship Senor Pink x Ivankov x Mr 2

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.