First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Should smokers be allowed to make their own decisions?
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/14
Again, I don't care if you believe me or not. I could do a bunch of physics problems but why bother? Even if I'm lying, you're clearly less educated than I am. And still wrong about personal freedom. Mad about it?


30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/28/14 , edited 10/28/14

evilotakuneko wrote:

This.



That is all.


You claim there is a troll in the middle of two people engaged in intelligent debate but don't say whom.
You are obviously trying to derail the argument so the real troll would have to be you.
And your first attempt is very much unsuccessful.





2006Veteran-Returned wrote:

Again, I don't care if you believe me or not. I could do a bunch of physics problems but why bother? Even if I'm lying, you're clearly less educated than I am. And still wrong about personal freedom. Mad about it?


and you.
It's like you've stopped trying but can't stop altogether, it's sad.
Find your words or surrender.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/14
As much as I love shitposting, I've actually argued my point but had no retort of any value in return. So if anyone is trolling at this point, it would be you.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/28/14

2006Veteran-Returned wrote:

As much as I love shitposting, I've actually argued my point but had no retort of any value in return. So if anyone is trolling at this point, it would be you.


If you're upset because you can't understand something, it's your problem to figure out.
Good thing you're a scientist.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/14
There's one point I am lost on: why are you still here if you've nothing to say?
13652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 10/28/14
There's only one truly successful troll here. It's pretty obvious who it is.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

evilotakuneko wrote:

There's only one truly successful troll here. It's pretty obvious who it is.


I think you'd be surprised who's trolling the troll. See, there's this movie...

30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/29/14 , edited 10/29/14

2006Veteran-Returned wrote:

There's one point I am lost on: why are you still here if you've nothing to say?


Because this is my thread.
Why are you talking to me if I have nothing to say?


2006Veteran-Returned wrote:

I think you'd be surprised who's trolling the troll. See, there's this movie...



You're going to have to explain this one to me.



evilotakuneko wrote:

There's only one truly successful troll here. It's pretty obvious who it is.


The only troll here is you and you are not successful because I've found you out.
Dragon
58377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 10/29/14
Okay, attempting a cleanup on this seems impossible at this point, since even if I do, I have a feeling the same actors will come out of the woodwork and start all over again. The discussion doesn't seem to be progressing at all, and so instead, I've decided to close the thread.

If someone wants to try again, maybe with some different phrasing or something, feel free, but I wouldn't be surprised if such a thread attracts the same results again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.