First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anybody here hate Bleach!
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/08 , edited 2/2/08
Post when and why you started to hate bleach

I personally hate bleach for all their fillers. Just get on with the story, stupid directors, go to fighting the enemy already, don't waste time like naruto fillers, you will only create more people to hate the show. Even the manga sucks, because it lacks anything new.

Ex: Ichigo uses bankai in every freakin fight.

I hated bleach when fillers came in and also when the story got too boring.
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Yeah, Bleach does seem to be one of those pulp animes that got popular after a good initial 20 episodes and never ended. I'll let someone else expand on exactly why this show is lame so I'm going to focus on the whole filler issue.

Filler in anime is a result of the animation progressing too quickly to the point that they will no longer have any manga to draw a story to, however, they won't just let the series take a hiatus because the makers of the anime still want some money in the meantime. In summation, filler is not fun and you shouldn't watch it.
Posted 2/2/08
1. Recent Bleach and Naruto thread will be locked due to the amount of the same thread have been made

2. Hate or love Bleach can be discuss on

Bleach Discussion
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2474
1199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / breathing down yo...
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
why i hate bleach?
1. because i nvr got to start it and its probably impossible to do it now
2.because...its too long
3because....the name sux.
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
the drawing is horrible....n why is the main heroine so ugly...i guess ugly drawing lead to ugly protagonist
59909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
yea..true..after a few episodes...it got boring....maybe it has something to do wit d backgroud too..like... too empty...
i notice d background is either alway blue , white or black...too plain...
Posted 2/2/08
Shouldn't this be a question?
I don't really like these sorts of threads...

Anyway, I don't hate bleach. Don't like it either. Although I do like bits of it, I watched Soi Fong's story. She is one of my favourite anime characters, even though I dislike the show.

Although I disagree with juspasby, I quite like the art style (other than the excessively large breasts), and although the style isn't my favourite, when compared to others I think it's very good! ... Actually just in general I like it!
4143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / HiddeN LeaF VillagE
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
I heta bleach when there is no fighting.
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

kaos123 wrote:

Post when and why you started to hate bleach

I personally hate bleach for all their fillers. Just get on with the story, stupid directors, go to fighting the enemy already, don't waste time like naruto fillers, you will only create more people to hate the show. Even the manga sucks, because it lacks anything new.

Ex: Ichigo uses bankai in every freakin fight.

I hated bleach when fillers came in and also when the story got too boring.


Don't diss the bounto arc. Philosophical questions: how it would feel to have thousands years of suffering, losing the faith on the human kind (soul society and bountos), learning not to trust anyone, learning that goverments are ruthless, deleting life that was a mistake from the beginning (I see a link to abortion here) and getting to know how hard Ichigo really has it.

Are you seriously saying that you prefered Byakuya over Kariya?
Byakuya - sacrificing his sister because he couldn't choose between his parents promise and his lover. Wait a second...aren't they dead?! Human lives should not be thrown away because a promise from some dead guys "Don't trample my pride kuzo! Shire, Senbonsakura." Your just concervative Kuchiki, do you actually think that your parents would approve this? No, and if they did they are probably retarded.

Kariya on the other hand had suffered for over 12 lifetimes, dark past, being hunted by SS (soul society), watching his comrades die on by one infront of him, being used as a tool, losing other friends because of what? Himself?! Anyone would be pissed after this.

Ichigo uses bankai in every fight, huh? Dude...you watched katekyo hitman reborn, you should in no way complain about bleach being monotonous and you do know that ichigo isn't everything? Chad got a new arm, chad unleashes the arms true form, Chad, gets another arm, chad learnes a new attack, Chad learnes ( to keep up with) sonido.Ishida gets a new bow, this bow can shoot 1200/s, Ishida gets Seel Shneider.
Renji fights aizen in SS arc, gets a new attack, fights the bontou with glasses and gets a new attack, fights the arrancar and get a new attack; your apperently a fanboy who have only focused on your ichigo.

Fillers aren't necessary boring, people (like you) *pointing fingers* only thinks so because they sided from the story. Fillers are made so that the anime will not catch up to the manga 'cause if it did you would have to wait a lot longer than a week for the next episode; besides, you can't compare anything to naruto when it comes to fillers. They've got 100+ episodes of fillers when even One piece who have reached 340 don't even have that many.

I sense a lot of this in you...
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

142 wrote:


kaos123 wrote:

Post when and why you started to hate bleach

I personally hate bleach for all their fillers. Just get on with the story, stupid directors, go to fighting the enemy already, don't waste time like naruto fillers, you will only create more people to hate the show. Even the manga sucks, because it lacks anything new.

Ex: Ichigo uses bankai in every freakin fight.

I hated bleach when fillers came in and also when the story got too boring.


Don't diss the bounto arc. Philosophical questions: how it would feel to have thousands years of suffering, losing the faith on the human kind (soul society and bountos), learning not to trust anyone, learning that goverments are ruthless, deleting life that was a mistake from the beginning (I see a link to abortion here) and getting to know how hard Ichigo really has it.

Are you seriously saying that you prefered Byakuya over Kariya?
Byakuya - sacrificing his sister because he couldn't choose between his parents promise and his lover. Wait a second...aren't they dead?! Human lives should not be thrown away because a promise from some dead guys "Don't trample my pride kuzo! Shire, Senbonsakura." Your just concervative Kuchiki, do you actually think that your parents would approve this? No, and if they did they are probably retarded.

Kariya on the other hand had suffered for over 12 lifetimes, dark past, being hunted by SS (soul society), watching his comrades die on by one infront of him, being used as a tool, losing other friends because of what? Himself?! Anyone would be pissed after this.

Ichigo uses bankai in every fight, huh? Dude...you watched katekyo hitman reborn, you should in no way complain about bleach being monotonous and you do know that ichigo isn't everything? Chad got a new arm, chad unleashes the arms true form, Chad, gets another arm, chad learnes a new attack, Chad learnes ( to keep up with) sonido.Ishida gets a new bow, this bow can shoot 1200/s, Ishida gets Seel Shneider.
Renji fights aizen in SS arc, gets a new attack, fights the bontou with glasses and gets a new attack, fights the arrancar and get a new attack; your apperently a fanboy who have only focused on your ichigo.

Fillers aren't necessary boring, people (like you) *pointing fingers* only thinks so because they sided from the story. Fillers are made so that the anime will not catch up to the manga 'cause if it did you would have to wait a lot longer than a week for the next episode; besides, you can't compare anything to naruto when it comes to fillers. They've got 100+ episodes of fillers when even One piece who have reached 340 don't even have that many.

I sense a lot of this in you...


Ouch..that was mean. However you both have a point. Bleach is kinda repetitive and quite frankly so is ALL anime. I agree that the characters do lack some depth..the whole Byakuya thing is really far fetched. The whole point of anime is that we can relate to it (somehow). I personally would not want to execute my own sister-in-law, regardless of the circumstances. Fillers are a a given in ANY anime no matter how good it is.

1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / that place what I...
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
I hate it so much

- becouse it's boooriny , and his story is sux

simply I hate bleach
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

142 wrote:


kaos123 wrote:

Post when and why you started to hate bleach

I personally hate bleach for all their fillers. Just get on with the story, stupid directors, go to fighting the enemy already, don't waste time like naruto fillers, you will only create more people to hate the show. Even the manga sucks, because it lacks anything new.

Ex: Ichigo uses bankai in every freakin fight.

I hated bleach when fillers came in and also when the story got too boring.


Don't diss the bounto arc. Philosophical questions: how it would feel to have thousands years of suffering, losing the faith on the human kind (soul society and bountos), learning not to trust anyone, learning that goverments are ruthless, deleting life that was a mistake from the beginning (I see a link to abortion here) and getting to know how hard Ichigo really has it.

Are you seriously saying that you prefered Byakuya over Kariya?
Byakuya - sacrificing his sister because he couldn't choose between his parents promise and his lover. Wait a second...aren't they dead?! Human lives should not be thrown away because a promise from some dead guys "Don't trample my pride kuzo! Shire, Senbonsakura." Your just concervative Kuchiki, do you actually think that your parents would approve this? No, and if they did they are probably retarded.

Kariya on the other hand had suffered for over 12 lifetimes, dark past, being hunted by SS (soul society), watching his comrades die on by one infront of him, being used as a tool, losing other friends because of what? Himself?! Anyone would be pissed after this.

Ichigo uses bankai in every fight, huh? Dude...you watched katekyo hitman reborn, you should in no way complain about bleach being monotonous and you do know that ichigo isn't everything? Chad got a new arm, chad unleashes the arms true form, Chad, gets another arm, chad learnes a new attack, Chad learnes ( to keep up with) sonido.Ishida gets a new bow, this bow can shoot 1200/s, Ishida gets Seel Shneider.
Renji fights aizen in SS arc, gets a new attack, fights the bontou with glasses and gets a new attack, fights the arrancar and get a new attack; your apperently a fanboy who have only focused on your ichigo.

Fillers aren't necessary boring, people (like you) *pointing fingers* only thinks so because they sided from the story. Fillers are made so that the anime will not catch up to the manga 'cause if it did you would have to wait a lot longer than a week for the next episode; besides, you can't compare anything to naruto when it comes to fillers. They've got 100+ episodes of fillers when even One piece who have reached 340 don't even have that many.

I sense a lot of this in you...


who's kariya again? whatever!
First of all i didn't say anything about byakuka or kariya... okay!
Second of all I haven't read or watched bleach for like 1 -2 years.
lastly, i did watch some of the fillers, and i don't think they are necessarily boring, but the quality ofthe anime was crap, right after the arc ends, you see the anime drawings look like shit. Also i SENSE ALOT OF FAILURE IN YOU.

...READ WHAT THE PERSON WROTE BEFORE YOU WRITE BAD ABOUT SOMEONE...
Do you even have education! You learn that in like grade 1.
Posted 2/2/08
I stopped watching it when what dumb vampire part came up. Now that there are so many more episodes, I don't feel like catching up.
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
i love bleach but that one arch with the vamps i found myself forwarding threw the eps..... but after that arch it got good agian
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
we all say we hate this anime....repetitive this and that...

but in the end..you are still watching it...

i've seen many people like this...






First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.