First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do you give human names to non-human animals?
9272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

wonkywilla wrote:


-Paul- wrote:

Funny you say Truck lol. we gave our friend the nickname Truck, and sometimes Tonka Truck cause he was just so slow(to much drugs,dumb). lol




He's smart like dump truck.



It's 6am, I feel smart like a dump truck
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Floripa
Offline
Posted 10/21/14
Nah, i like to name my pets with funny names, my dog is called Getout and my cat Don'tknow
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/21/14
Since in order the cats I have had names were/are

Anya (passed on)
Butterscotch (passed on at 15.5 years old)
Rosee (said Rosie and is currently 18 years old)
Kayko (passed at 12 years old)
And Chase (6 years old, adopted at 2 years old)

They all know there names and know when they are in trouble. Do they care? Probably not but as long as they know their names and when they are in trouble I'm good.
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 10/21/14
It depends. Usually I'd like to have a name that I feel like fits the animal, even if it's not a "human" name.

But I do have a dog named Annie. And a dog named Spike. Spike Spiegel is a human, though he's fictional.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 10/21/14
My dogs names are Jack and Jill.


Because they ran up the hill.
42337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/14



81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

qualeshia3 wrote:






48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/21/14





42337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/14



48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

qualeshia3 wrote:






hahahahahahaha
Posted 10/21/14
I don't think they mind, or care really, though I think it does depend on the name.

My dogs name is Munchies, because I had the Munchies when we bought him and everyone thought it was a good name for him, so there we go.
My neighbor has a pet dog and she named it John.... what kinda name is John for a dog? Thats the most fucking human name I know, why not something else. I'm not good with names but you get my point.
PS the neighbor is mexican so as far as I know, Ive never met a mexican named John.
42337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

Yuki_Narukami wrote:

I don't think they mind, or care really, though I think it does depend on the name.

My dogs name is Munchies, because I had the Munchies when we bought him and everyone thought it was a good name for him, so there we go.
My neighbor has a pet dog and she named it John.... what kinda name is John for a dog? Thats the most fucking human name I know, why not something else. I'm not good with names but you get my point.
PS the neighbor is mexican so as far as I know, Ive never met a mexican named John.


Munchies? That is so cute.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/14
I give my dog a human name.
Posted 10/30/14
I give my human a dog name.
DonB04 
24500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/30/14
This is Potato. Yes that is really her name.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.