First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Heroic Legend of Arslan Discussion
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 3/27/15

stark700 wrote:

Longest preview (90 seconds) is out now. Dat glorious OST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KmeXQAzM3Ro


Holy shit, the OST! The song they were playing at the very end was just pure hype.

This anime should be fantastic.
13838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Online
Posted 3/27/15
I can't wait for this. The song in the preview sounds great!
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 3/28/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Longest preview (90 seconds) is out now. Dat glorious OST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KmeXQAzM3Ro


Holy shit, the OST! The song they were playing at the very end was just pure hype.

This anime should be fantastic.


Do you mean the song with the wail in it? If you like that you might like Yulunga by Dead Can Dance https://youtu.be/2ZpXPwmbQvc

But I agree. It sounds cool, looks cool. All of the winter series are finishing up so I'm ready for Arslan to get started, already!
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 3/28/15

saprobe wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Longest preview (90 seconds) is out now. Dat glorious OST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KmeXQAzM3Ro


Holy shit, the OST! The song they were playing at the very end was just pure hype.

This anime should be fantastic.


Do you mean the song with the wail in it? If you like that you might like Yulunga by Dead Can Dance https://youtu.be/2ZpXPwmbQvc

But I agree. It sounds cool, looks cool. All of the winter series are finishing up so I'm ready for Arslan to get started, already!


Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Sounded like an epic song, I've never heard that type of howling-type music being used in an anime before, it's really epic!

And I'm listening to that song you linked me and it's sick! So good!
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 3/28/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:



Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Sounded like an epic song, I've never heard that type of howling-type music being used in an anime before, it's really epic!

And I'm listening to that song you linked me and it's sick! So good!


I think they used it because of the Persian war setting. It's very cool and definitely something you don't see in anime everyday.

Glad you like the song. You might also like Host of Seraphim https://youtu.be/S1J6TFHCevg and Cantara https://youtu.be/CoEGsxUZ2F4 from the same band (give that second one some time. It has like a 2 min intro).
42069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/29/15
30 sec CM was just posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbF1mE744g
62784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/15
I suppose I am hyped. I guess. Koda....you better be right.
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 3/31/15


It was shown at the end of the Nanatsu no Taizai finale. Judging by comments in various places that generated a lot of interest so hopefully there will be a good viewership.
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 4/2/15
Funimation has acquired Arslan.

Guys the time is now to get a Funi account, CR is getting their ass handled to them AGAIN this season.
42566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 4/2/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Funimation has acquired Arslan.

Guys the time is now to get a Funi account, CR is getting their ass handled to them AGAIN this season.


and everyone thought winter was a fluke and that CR was saving money for spring......
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 4/2/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Funimation has acquired Arslan.

Guys the time is now to get a Funi account, CR is getting their ass handled to them AGAIN this season.


GodDAMmit. I am just going to have to give in and give Funimation my money.

All I wanted from CR this season was Gintama and Arslan but nope.
52869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/2/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Funimation has acquired Arslan.

Guys the time is now to get a Funi account, CR is getting their ass handled to them AGAIN this season.


Never!
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 4/2/15

cay032692 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Funimation has acquired Arslan.

Guys the time is now to get a Funi account, CR is getting their ass handled to them AGAIN this season.


Never!


Lol you already did! XD
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 4/2/15

remassie wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Funimation has acquired Arslan.

Guys the time is now to get a Funi account, CR is getting their ass handled to them AGAIN this season.


and everyone thought winter was a fluke and that CR was saving money for spring......


Ya I know! So much for that theory


saprobe wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Funimation has acquired Arslan.

Guys the time is now to get a Funi account, CR is getting their ass handled to them AGAIN this season.


GodDAMmit. I am just going to have to give in and give Funimation my money.

All I wanted from CR this season was Gintama and Arslan but nope.


The subpass is very cheap so it should be doable hopefully
52869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/2/15 , edited 4/2/15

EDIT:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.