Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/14 , edited 10/21/14
http://myanimelist.net/anime/22123/Inugami-san_to_Nekoyama-san
Has anyone else watched this? If so, what are your thoughts on it? It just shocked me with the oddity
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/21/14 , edited 10/21/14
wait a thread not about lolis?

the world is about to break.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

AnimeKami wrote:

wait a thread not about lolis?

the world is about to break.


Not allof my threads have been lolis, my first one was about snipers, got a good many answers as well
42646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/21/14 , edited 10/21/14

metalshiflet96 wrote:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22123/Inugami-san_to_Nekoyama-san
Has anyone else watched this? If so, what are your thoughts on it? It just shocked me with the oddity


Yup. A few people have done so in this prior thread... /forumtopic-844903 (which got closed because the OP nuked)
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/21/14 , edited 10/21/14

metalshiflet96 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

wait a thread not about lolis?

the world is about to break.


Not allof my threads have been lolis, my first one was about snipers, got a good many answers as well


4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

asharka wrote:


metalshiflet96 wrote:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22123/Inugami-san_to_Nekoyama-san
Has anyone else watched this? If so, what are your thoughts on it? It just shocked me with the oddity


Yup. A few people have done so in this prior thread... /forumtopic-844903 (which got closed because the OP nuked)


Someone didn't read the final post
42646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/21/14

metalshiflet96 wrote:


asharka wrote:


metalshiflet96 wrote:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22123/Inugami-san_to_Nekoyama-san
Has anyone else watched this? If so, what are your thoughts on it? It just shocked me with the oddity


Yup. A few people have done so in this prior thread... /forumtopic-844903 (which got closed because the OP nuked)


Someone didn't read the final post


Someone did...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 10/22/14
Sweet but way too short.

That's how I would describe it.


40974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Jackson, MS
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
Ah, I remember this show. Catnip episode was my favorite.
70034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
It was fun. Wish it was still going.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
It was nice and sweet and agreed that it was way to short. I loved the part at the festival when Nekoyama was eyeing the goldfish for meals.
27931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kent, England
Offline
Posted 10/22/14
I enjoyed this one, maybe because it was a bit odd.

It'd be nice to have a second season with longer episodes (though maybe spending too much time in that world would kill what made it seem special.)
11364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 10/22/14 , edited 10/22/14
Great series, really strange one though.

Should have gotten longer episodes but did well for what it had.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.