First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Sa Sakujun
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
yeah... he may be evil... but he didn't deserve to die!!!!!

waaah~!!!
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
sakujun!!!!!!
he was just lonely, desu~!!
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
he barely tells anyone wats on his mind .
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
waaah~ sakujun!!
Honorable Member
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
he's okay i guess lol
Member
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I loved Sa. He's like my second favorite character... His death really upset me. I want him to show up again so bad...
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

i_like_kyos wrote:

I loved Sa. He's like my second favorite character... His death really upset me. I want him to show up again so bad...


yah~!!! me too!! iwish he didnt died~!!
Member
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere within...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
don't know, seem mysterious, though I do believe to do "somewhat" like shuurei. Hope to see him in future episode again
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

aki01 wrote:

don't know, seem mysterious, though I do believe to do "somewhat" like shuurei. Hope to see him in future episode again


yah!! me too~ me too~!!!
sakujun~!!!
Posted 2/7/08
I liked his way of "seducing" Shuurei. A very interesting character.
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

sacredmoon wrote:

I liked his way of "seducing" Shuurei. A very interesting character.


ahaha~! same here!!
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
i wonder if he actualli died, or maybe he did, buh his spirit is still dere ?
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:

i wonder if he actualli died, or maybe he did, buh his spirit is still dere ?


yah!!! maybe...
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

han3446 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

i wonder if he actualli died, or maybe he did, buh his spirit is still dere ?


yah!!! maybe...


lol yeah, maybe onli his spirit is dere since he helped eigetsu, =] if dats him lol
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
oh? he did?? im only on episode 5 though.... season 2.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.