Post Reply I Can't Find My Anime
11022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland,NZ
Online
Posted 10/24/14
I've been using Crunchyroll for a while now and have been enjoying the service alot more since I went All-Access a few months ago. I didn't mind not having access to some show for region reasons.

So today I found two of my favorite shows gone from my queue, One Piece and Log Horizon.

Would like to see some info for the drop.

13571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / New Orleans, LA USA
Offline
Posted 10/24/14
I just checked and those are both still in my queue. If they have disappeared from yours it might be a glitch of some kind. Have you tried just adding them back?
71056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/24/14 , edited 10/24/14
Did you change a regional/language setting? Like down at the very bottom of this page under Language.

I'm not sure how integrated that sort of thing is with things like our queues, possibly not at all.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/24/14 , edited 10/25/14

GueyDuck13 wrote:

I've been using Crunchyroll for a while now and have been enjoying the service alot more since I went All-Access a few months ago. I didn't mind not having access to some show for region reasons.

So today I found two of my favorite shows gone from my queue, One Piece and Log Horizon.

Would like to see some info for the drop.



Hi there!

We're having an issue where our lovely Kiwi users are being located in Russia. We're currently aware of the problem and are looking into fixing it asap.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
15017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
Fate/Stay any update on a restoration for New Zealand?
Silvon 
55073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
An update would be very much appreciated, I've missed out on several anime over the weekend and would love to know when I'll be able to watch them! Thanks
enb99 
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
i now have a few things to wach when this is fixed cant wait for this to be fixed
The Wise Wizard
100963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

Silvon wrote:

An update would be very much appreciated, I've missed out on several anime over the weekend and would love to know when I'll be able to watch them! Thanks :)

It was stated in another thread on this matter that it wasn't expected to be fixed until after the weekend. Customer service appeared to be granting one week membership extensions to those affected, so if you are affected but haven't received one (i.e., you are in New Zealand but your "Detected Country" is showing as Russia), it probably wouldn't hurt to ask.

Silvon 
55073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

TheAncientOne wrote:

It was stated in another thread on this matter that it wasn't expected to be fixed until after the weekend. Customer service appeared to be granting one week membership extensions to those affected, so if you are affected but haven't received one (i.e., you are in New Zealand but your "Detected Country" is showing as Russia), it probably wouldn't hurt to ask.



Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea that thread existed! Silly me haha.

You must be logged in to post.