First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
Post Reply Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Anticipation & Discussion
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/17
Yeah, I already saw it on other page and FREE. That really make me think Why am I paying for Crunchyroll?
Shunye 
13098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 4/21/17

sgrecov wrote:

Yeah, I already saw it on other page and FREE. That really make me think Why am I paying for Crunchyroll?


if you havent figured out why you are paying for crunchyroll by now, there is no saving you.
2023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/18
https://www.livechart.me/tba/tv

I am seeing season 2 announced???
47080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/18
Yes, yes, you are.
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/18
Still waiting for another season......the ad on the front page tricked me.
2555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/5/18

Overlord_Zio wrote:

Still waiting for another season......the ad on the front page tricked me.


It's been announced...but you will have to wait a while longer
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/18

HOOfan_1 wrote:


Overlord_Zio wrote:

Still waiting for another season......the ad on the front page tricked me.


It's been announced...but you will have to wait a while longer


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

17215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/6/18
First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.