Phersu Fanart
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/14
You guys should make fanart of me.

Just saying.
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In a dumpster wit...
Offline
Posted 10/25/14
Wish we could. Not until you show us your face sir.
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

TheKaiserKnight wrote:

Wish we could. Not until you show us your face sir.


Seriously? I'll post a pic if it means Phersu-art.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
Well for one thing.
Looking at your avatar, I am definitely sleeping with the lights on!
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/14 , edited 10/29/14

ev9295 wrote:

Well for one thing.
Looking at your avatar, I am definitely sleeping with the lights on!


I'm in your bed with you, under the covers. That isn't the cat nibbling on your toes.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

Phersu wrote:


ev9295 wrote:

Well for one thing.
Looking at your avatar, I am definitely sleeping with the lights on!


I'm in your bed with you, under the covers. That isn't the cat nibbling on your toes.



I have holy water!
Stay back!

45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

ev9295 wrote:
I have holy water!
Stay back!




Holy water only works on demons.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
I have a Pumpkin Spice Latte
that will diminish the size of everything.
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In a dumpster wit...
Offline
Posted 11/3/14

ev9295 wrote:

I have a Pumpkin Spice Latte
that will diminish the size of everything.


Had those before. Nothing special. Ain't no ghost pepper.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/14

TheKaiserKnight wrote:


ev9295 wrote:

I have a Pumpkin Spice Latte
that will diminish the size of everything.


Had those before. Nothing special. Ain't no ghost pepper.



I just thought it was overated so I was using it as a weapon lol
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In a dumpster wit...
Offline
Posted 11/3/14

ev9295 wrote:


TheKaiserKnight wrote:


ev9295 wrote:

I have a Pumpkin Spice Latte
that will diminish the size of everything.


Had those before. Nothing special. Ain't no ghost pepper.



I just thought it was overated so I was using it as a weapon lol


Terrible choice of weapons if I do say so myself. The ghost pepper makes even the toughest of evil babies cry waterfalls from just looking at it.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

TheKaiserKnight wrote:


ev9295 wrote:


TheKaiserKnight wrote:


ev9295 wrote:

I have a Pumpkin Spice Latte
that will diminish the size of everything.


Had those before. Nothing special. Ain't no ghost pepper.



I just thought it was overated so I was using it as a weapon lol


Terrible choice of weapons if I do say so myself. The ghost pepper makes even the toughest of evil babies cry waterfalls from just looking at it.


ghost pepper pumpkin spice latte drink.
Sailor Candy Moderator
215438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.