First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The funniest?
Moderator
27900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Doha, Qatar :)
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
i heart him for his everything and his voice suits the rap parts.. and he loves his fellow members more than becoming a famous star.. they're all willing to sacrifice everything for each other..
Moderator
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
after all the fame and publicity he's gotten, he doesn't let it get to his head, he's very modest and gets embarrassed easily which is just too adorable!! he's very compassionate to the other members, a lot of the members say that out of all suju members, they are closest to eunhyuk i could go on and on lol XD

how about some favorite eunhyuk moments??

some of mine are from EHB when kangin pulls down eunhyuk's shorts and eunhyuk gets embarrassed and pushes kangin's picture down. also when he had to lift the weights, he was covering himself and then kangin kept trying to lift his arms and eunhyuk was using his leg to cover himself up!! lolol

on full house when they went to english village and they were at that police station. they hid eunhyuk in a closet and they had to speak english to get him out of there. heechul comes over to the police and says that he lost his friend and the guy asks if he was tall or short. heechul replies,"uhh short!!" and then eunhyuk opens the door and says,"i'm long!!" XD later, he comes out with an umbrella and says,"nice weather!!"

from full house again- when they're learning english again and they reenact a scene from titanic and eunhyuk and kangin are up, eunhyuk is rose and kangin is jack. kangin asks,"do you trust me??" and eunhyuk looks scared and says,"oh no!!" then kangin says,"do you have money??" eunhyuk still looks scared,"money...?? who are you!?" lolol
Member
4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Super Junior's Ro...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

ichbinfroh wrote:

on full house when they went to english village and they were at that police station. they hid eunhyuk in a closet and they had to speak english to get him out of there. heechul comes over to the police and says that he lost his friend and the guy asks if he was tall or short. heechul replies,"uhh short!!" and then eunhyuk opens the door and says,"i'm long!!" XD later, he comes out with an umbrella and says,"nice weather!!"

from full house again- when they're learning english again and they reenact a scene from titanic and eunhyuk and kangin are up, eunhyuk is rose and kangin is jack. kangin asks,"do you trust me??" and eunhyuk looks scared and says,"oh no!!" then kangin says,"do you have money??" eunhyuk still looks scared,"money...?? who are you!?" lolol


aww///i remember this one also...
that's make me love him the most....

i like about "money??who are you??"

so sweet...
it reminds me of watching that thing again..!!
Posted 3/26/08
OMG HAHAHAH!!!

i remembered the exploration of human body episode 6.

how this ballerina was doing this spinning thingy and after that she have to get out reach for donghae's hand. after she does it and went striaghtly to donghae and held his hand.

donghae caught her hand and waved to everybody and ran away with her *holding hands* (running away bride)

then everyone was like "OMG WHERE ARE THEY GOING!!" "COME BACCKKK!!"

and eunhyuk was like "I DON'T ACCEPT THIS MARRIAGE!!"

HAHAHA THAT WAS A CRACK UP!!

---

and i remembered how eunhyuk and sungmin were in kangin's radio.

Then Eunhyuk and Sungmin play with a tissue. Eunhyuk plays with the mic covers. Sungmin lifts up his sleeve to show his henna tattoo (FAKE TATTOO). Watch somewhere close to the end, eunhyuk uses this toy as a mic and gets hit on the chin or lip. xD And they run away from Kangin after the tissue goes his way. VERY CUTE & FUNNY XD

---

i remembered theres more...i post them when i think of some.


Member
9535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
i LOVE Hyukie!

a lot of things he did make me love him. he's adorable.

mmm...
when he joined the bboy battle along with sungmin, shindong and donghae. omgz. he's so freakin' awesome.

mmm...in ehb, his shorts were always pulled down by kangin and everyone were disappointed cause they were like "why do you have to wear cycling shorts under your pants!?" lol. also when they were playing dodgeball and he was supposed to hit one of the dbsk people, i think it was micky? he was like so confident and bragging about how easy it will be for him to hit the target. he had to pick the ball from the ground with one hand, and when he did, it just slipped out of his hand. and everyone was like "what was all that confidence about!? you can't even pick up the ball with one hand!" ...he just picked the ball with 2 hands after 2 attempts of picking it up with one hand and failing. before throwing it, he was doing this cool spinning thing, but when he let go of the ball it went to some other direction far from who he was supposed to hit.

in full house, he just suddenly appears most of the time. one time he was like "don't you think that the atmosphere lives when i'm present!?" and the others were like bullying him and were like "yea. audio is good but the video is bad. " hyuk was just like "i'll just turn my back from the camera then."

when kangin and him were together in a radio show, kangin was mc-ing and hyukkie was playing around with his chair. he fell from it and kangin was laughing like hell on air.

in full house when siwon, donghae and him were playing with the apparatus/machines in the sauna place. the vibrating thing and the horse thing. they're so funny!

i've talked too much.
i love hyukjae so much! @_@
<3


Moderator
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
hmm i'll add some more...

in ehb, they start talking about how bad eunhyuk smells and eunhyuk gets so embarrassed, he hides his face in sungmin's arms. too cute!! also when he won the arm wrestling match against yesung i loved the episode where they were using laughing gas and eunhyuk was laughing so hard, that donghae(i think) pushed him and he fell on the ground and was still laughing hysterically. i also liked the part when they had all those tickle me elmos activated and he started to laugh and then the elmos all fell at the same time, and he was laughing even harder. that episode was definitely my favorite XD
Posted 3/30/08
yeah!!! i like his moments in EHB especially the eight episode wherein they set him and ryeowook up...
EUNHYUK is really cute when he cried.... they really are a team!!!!

and yeah the laughing gas... i wanna try it too!!!!!!
Member
9535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
the suju members always joke about eunhyukie smelling and watching porn. hahaha.
Member
5937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
lols... there's nothin wrong of a guy watchin porn, part of life ahahhaa!!! but they keep joking bout it to eunhyuk... haha... though eunhyuk is popular now, he's still humble. One thing i love bout him that i dont tink i ever seen him being rebelious to his members. Younger and older... he respects them and he does love everyone alot. Aww....

Strangely, i wasnt attracted to him when the first time i got to know bout suju. Its Kibum catches my eye. Somehow my heart went over to Hyukie instead. Hehehehe... how bout u guys? Hyukie was the first one that u guys love in suju?
Member
9535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

niza wrote:

lols... there's nothin wrong of a guy watchin porn, part of life ahahhaa!!! but they keep joking bout it to eunhyuk... haha... though eunhyuk is popular now, he's still humble. One thing i love bout him that i dont tink i ever seen him being rebelious to his members. Younger and older... he respects them and he does love everyone alot. Aww....

Strangely, i wasnt attracted to him when the first time i got to know bout suju. Its Kibum catches my eye. Somehow my heart went over to Hyukie instead. Hehehehe... how bout u guys? Hyukie was the first one that u guys love in suju?


mmm...honestly, hyukie was the member i noticed last when i knew about suju. but as time went by i loved him so much. lol. i think that he's very kind and is good to all the members. in separate interviews, most of the members say they're closest to hyuk. O_O

Moderator
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

niza wrote:

lols... there's nothin wrong of a guy watchin porn, part of life ahahhaa!!! but they keep joking bout it to eunhyuk... haha... though eunhyuk is popular now, he's still humble. One thing i love bout him that i dont tink i ever seen him being rebelious to his members. Younger and older... he respects them and he does love everyone alot. Aww....

Strangely, i wasnt attracted to him when the first time i got to know bout suju. Its Kibum catches my eye. Somehow my heart went over to Hyukie instead. Hehehehe... how bout u guys? Hyukie was the first one that u guys love in suju?


i agree!! almost all guys watch porn, whether they admit it or not, it's not that big of a deal. i think that it's pretty brave of eunhyuk to admit it on tv in front of millions of viewers, a lot of people think that it's a no-no, so i just think that it was a bold move for him to do that!!

that's so weird because i was exactly the same way about when i first found out about suju!! i remember when i was watching suju full house with my friend and i liked kibum because i thought he was really cute and down to earth compared to the others(i still think that though hehe). then after a while of watching the show, i started to become attracted to eunhyuk. at first, i didn't think he was that cute, but i really liked his personality. later on, i saw more pictures and stuff of him and then i thought he was really cute, so then i liked him even more!! hehe :3
Member
5937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
hehehehe~~~!!! i felt the same way! i dont even know he exists in suju originally ahahha... now i can sense if he's not with the members. Hahaa! i also didnt tink he was cute or charming or whatsoever! how did this hyukie make us love him...
Posted 4/11/08
OGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGGOGMODFLJFAP9W907 -09po*@_o?????


THIS IS EVEN MORE FUNNY!!
i remember in Mystery 6 episode 'soemthing'

you no how the ghost is hunating DongHae?
while Donghae was showing,
somebody crept in the shower with a towel covering the body (guess who? XD)
he started banging and banging on the shower. DongHae screamed hardcore for help!
when the so called 'ghost' stood up the towel dropped.

AND IT WAS ACTRULLY EUNHYUK!!!! BAHAHAH HOLDING A CANDY JAR WITH A CHEEKY GRINNED AND SAID

"Want candy?"

BAHAHAH I WAS SCREAMING WHEN HE WAS BANGING ON THE SHWOWER AND I STOPPED AND LAUGHED HARDCORE WHEN IT WAS EUNHYUK!!
Member
5937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

SasuSaku wrote:

OGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGGOGMODFLJFAP9W907 -09po*@_o?????


THIS IS EVEN MORE FUNNY!!
i remember in Mystery 6 episode 'soemthing'

you no how the ghost is hunating DongHae?
while Donghae was showing,
somebody crept in the shower with a towel covering the body (guess who? XD)
he started banging and banging on the shower. DongHae screamed hardcore for help!
when the so called 'ghost' stood up the towel dropped.

AND IT WAS ACTRULLY EUNHYUK!!!! BAHAHAH HOLDING A CANDY JAR WITH A CHEEKY GRINNED AND SAID

"Want candy?"

BAHAHAH I WAS SCREAMING WHEN HE WAS BANGING ON THE SHWOWER AND I STOPPED AND LAUGHED HARDCORE WHEN IT WAS EUNHYUK!!


lols.. i remember when i first watch it, it was late at night, i switch off my lights, the atmosphere was scary and hyukie pops in the shower with candy ahahhaa~!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.