First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 10-25-14--10-26-14
Posted 10/25/14
By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group!!
93173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 10/25/14
Bah gawd, it's happening.
Posted 10/25/14 , edited 10/25/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:

Bah gawd, it's happening.


Oh yes it is baby
93173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 10/25/14

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Oh yes it is baby :D


Should happen more often. It used to be the envy of the site I tell ya. Good times they were.
Posted 10/25/14


ShawnHacaga wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Oh yes it is baby :D


Should happen more often. It used to be the envy of the site I tell ya. Good times they were.


Yes I know, Good people have left us, I know a lot that have deleted there Cr account and I can never find them. Wish this would bring them all back.

93173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 10/25/14

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Yes I know, Good people have left us, I know a lot that have deleted there Cr account and I can never find them. Wish this would bring them all back.



That's true too. Some are still here but are never on anymore. I shall miss them. *Manly tear*
Posted 10/25/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Yes I know, Good people have left us, I know a lot that have deleted there Cr account and I can never find them. Wish this would bring them all back.



That's true too. Some are still here but are never on anymore. I shall miss them. *Manly tear*


But that won't stop us now, Tell your friends of friends to join. We need to get this back in speed. if we get more people I promise to open the thread up every night.
93173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 10/25/14

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

But that won't stop us now, Tell your friends of friends to join. We need to get this back in speed. if we get more people I promise to open the thread up every night. :D


I shall do my best to bring in new blood to the Night Owls.
Posted 10/25/14


ShawnHacaga wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:

But that won't stop us now, Tell your friends of friends to join. We need to get this back in speed. if we get more people I promise to open the thread up every night. :D


I shall do my best to bring in new blood to the Night Owls.


Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 10/25/14
Hello :3
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 10/25/14
So listen, it is 11:40pm right now, I will be back here. Around 2-3 am. Going out drinking
Posted 10/25/14

hmm_4x wrote:

Hello :3




Hell yea, We need at least a couple more
Posted 10/25/14
Its back
Posted 10/25/14

saberfan94 wrote:

Its back


Hell yea it is wwelcome back. Don't forget to tell your friends.
Posted 10/25/14

Zackie-Jackie wrote:

Hell yea it is wwelcome back. Don't forget to tell your friends.


Its good to be back and I would but all my night owl friends are dead or at least think the are.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.