First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Beauty Trends
Posted 10/26/14
i don't follow any as they are all a waste of time...

sleeping is the best beauty potion that anyone can buy, and it's free too.
4502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
I'm not a fashion slave. I'll just see that my hygiene is good and wear clothes that suits me. Au naturel here so no make-up and all that stuff. I'm beautiful as I am.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

Iberjib wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

I personally don't like beauty trends, just wash your face and body, also exercise and eat something healthy once in a while.

Works like magic.



Works like magic for you?


Oh no, not for me only for some, I have horrible acne that is determined to stay with me.


Oh okay.
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

CherryDynamite8 wrote:

Uh...what are the current beauty trends?


Basically this. I don't have a clue what current trends are, and I don't particularly care to find out. I groom myself and whatnot, and that's the extent of it.
Posted 10/26/14 , edited 10/26/14
I braid my underarm hair. That is my beauty trend.
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
I hate skinny jeans. Just because they fit doesn't mean you should put them on.
Posted 10/26/14 , edited 10/26/14
I dress like a lost rock star so IDK what people think of me.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

AiYumega wrote:

I dress like a lost rock star so IDK what people think of me.


What kind of a rock star? 80s? 90s?
Posted 10/26/14
I don't understand girls wearing shorts and uggs or sheepskin boots... or fur boots... like eh?
Posted 10/26/14

onibrotonel wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

I dress like a lost rock star so IDK what people think of me.


What kind of a rock star? 80s? 90s?


That's a good question. I never even set out to copy any decade or anything so I don't really know, but if I had to say I'd say 90's because half my wardrobe is dark flannel, and some early 00's, with the black pants/denim jacket/messy hair thing everyone had going on.

I'm not a fashionista, I just wear what I feel comfortable in and take it from there.
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MO
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
This is more of a fashion trend than a beauty trend per say but...



THIS. 4 years of college and I never understood why girls would wear something that was 5x bigger than what their actual size was

18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/26/14

AiYumega wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

I dress like a lost rock star so IDK what people think of me.


What kind of a rock star? 80s? 90s?


That's a good question. I never even set out to copy any decade or anything so I don't really know, but if I had to say I'd say 90's because half my wardrobe is dark flannel, and some early 00's, with the black pants/denim jacket/messy hair thing everyone had going on.

I'm not a fashionista, I just wear what I feel comfortable in and take it from there.


90s... like a Back Street Boys.
Posted 10/26/14

onibrotonel wrote:


AiYumega wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

I dress like a lost rock star so IDK what people think of me.


What kind of a rock star? 80s? 90s?


That's a good question. I never even set out to copy any decade or anything so I don't really know, but if I had to say I'd say 90's because half my wardrobe is dark flannel, and some early 00's, with the black pants/denim jacket/messy hair thing everyone had going on.

I'm not a fashionista, I just wear what I feel comfortable in and take it from there.


90s... like a Back Street Boys.


Haha no no. More like L7 or something.

But I gotta admit Backstreet Boys had some sweet frosted tips going on in their heyday.
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
I don't like any trends
Except for winged eyeliner.
That's still in style right?
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MO
Offline
Posted 10/26/14 , edited 10/26/14

Otaku-ish wrote:

I don't like any trends
Except for winged eyeliner.
That's still in style right?


You mean the cateye?


If so, then I believe it's still on trend.

Edited cause I was dumb and hit 'post' instead of 'preview' since I wanted to see if the picture posted right before I continued typing haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.