First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Observations From The Spine
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/14 , edited 10/27/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Most of the people who linger around the Barnes and Noble manga section around here are high school girls.


Whaaaaaaat. Madness. I also see you're from Arizona. Where old people go to die.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


Mugen417 wrote:

Wait.........




Barnes and Nobles still exists??


It does in the city that never sleeps. I guess there's no such thing as Barnes and Nobles in Connecticut?


Hell nah they disappeared with the dinosaurs...

Lol, I kid, I kid...

but I seriously i just figured with free books at the library combined with the internet and Amazon, I thought they would all be out of business by now. Guess people still shop there
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

Phersu wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Most of the people who linger around the Barnes and Noble manga section around here are high school girls.


Whaaaaaaat. Madness. I also see you're from Arizona. Where old people go to die.

I never talk to them though because most of them look like their 15 and I don't want to look like creeper. We have an entire town just for elderly citizens. Young people aren't welcome there.

45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

AiYumega wrote:

3. What people say when they see manga.




Who is that creep just standing there and watching us?
Posted 10/27/14

Phersu wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

3. What people say when they see manga.




Who is that creep just standing there and watching us?


And I'm all like

29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Most of the people who linger around the Barnes and Noble manga section around here are high school girls.


Hello.
Sogno- 
45660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/14 , edited 10/27/14
if there are people in the manga section i wait until they go away
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

ayesharocks wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Most of the people who linger around the Barnes and Noble manga section around here are high school girls.


Hello.


26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/14 , edited 10/27/14


If someone actually paid attention to the things I pick up in bookstores...

"Oh cute, a comic boo-... Holy shit! What is going on? Is that a penis?"
Would be a likely phrase.

Or I'll be sitting in the Relationships/Family section comparing content in adult books and games.


29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


ayesharocks wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Most of the people who linger around the Barnes and Noble manga section around here are high school girls.


Hello.




Me is high school girl, baaakkkaaa.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

wonkywilla wrote:



If someone actually paid attention to the things I pick up in bookstores...

"Oh cute, a comic boo-... Holy shit! What is going on? Is that a penis?"
Would be a likely phrase.

Or I'll be sitting in the Relationships/Family section comparing content in adult books and games with my equipment.




You're welcome.
martod 
68167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/14
For a second I though you were referring to Terraformars spine scene sorry wrong topic!
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

Phersu wrote:


wonkywilla wrote:



If someone actually paid attention to the things I pick up in bookstores...

"Oh cute, a comic boo-... Holy shit! What is going on? Is that a penis?"
Would be a likely phrase.

Or I'll be sitting in the Relationships/Family section comparing content in adult books and games with my equipment.




You're welcome.



I don't have any equipment.




Unless you mean my trusty magnifying glass.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

wonkywilla wrote:


I don't have any equipment.




Unless you mean my trusty magnifying glass.


I thought all ladies came equipped.....

With high tech comparison kits.
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/14

Phersu wrote:


wonkywilla wrote:


I don't have any equipment.




Unless you mean my trusty magnifying glass.


I thought all ladies came equipped.....

With high tech comparison kits.



A real woman knows who to milk every ounce of quality out of a product.



First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.