Created by Sir_jamesalot
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you feel about being asked to become a donor?
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
Call me romantic but I wouldn't give my heart to just anyone.
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
In all honesty, I find it a bit creepy giving that type of stuff away, but hey if it's to save a life what ever.
Dutch Moderator
30801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 10/29/14
My stance on this is pretty simple.

If I am gone; Take whatever you can use.
I'm not going to use any of it anymore and if it is going to make the life of another person longer and (hopefully) more comfortable then don't let it go to waste.
24564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

George_z wrote:

My stance on this is pretty simple.

If I am gone; Take whatever you can use.
I'm not going to use any of it anymore and if it is going to make the life of another person longer and (hopefully) more comfortable then don't let it go to waste.

Ditto. This is why I'm an organ donor.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
the question was less about donating and more about asking strangers for organs.
22274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 10/29/14 , edited 10/29/14


Nuff said.
Posted 10/29/14
Not signing up for organ donation is pretty selfish IMO.

And I don't even care for people's lives. But if my organs can prolong someone's, I'm more than happy to give them away in the event that I'll die.
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/29/14
After I'm dead. The most I'll do is donate blood and I haven't done that yet.
17096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
If I sign up to be a donor I expect something out of it while I'm still alive.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

DollyDagger11 wrote:

If I sign up to be a donor I expect something out of it while I'm still alive.


How about a doner kebab?
17564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/14
It's not like I'll be usin' them for anything anyway.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

Drown_With_Music wrote:

It's not like I'll be usin' them for anything anyway.


When you die, can I have your stuff?
17564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Drown_With_Music wrote:

It's not like I'll be usin' them for anything anyway.


When you die, can I have your stuff?


Depends on how old I am when I die.
I won't have kids to give things to.
But my significant other might want 'em.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

Drown_With_Music wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Drown_With_Music wrote:

It's not like I'll be usin' them for anything anyway.


When you die, can I have your stuff?


Depends on how old I am when I die.
I won't have kids to give things to.
But my significant other might want 'em.


With organs, none of those things matter.
17564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Drown_With_Music wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Drown_With_Music wrote:

It's not like I'll be usin' them for anything anyway.


When you die, can I have your stuff?


Depends on how old I am when I die.
I won't have kids to give things to.
But my significant other might want 'em.


With organs, none of those things matter.


That's true.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.