First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Monsters
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/14 , edited 10/31/14
Fictional Monster would be the Pale Man from Pans Labyrinth.
Sorry I can't provide a photo I'm on my phone.

Real life monsters are out there though, as we speak!
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/30/14
My favorite monster is the Cucuy.
All over Latin America the Cucuy or Coco is used to scare little kids. If you don't clean your room the Cucuy might come for you. If you don't want to go to bed then the Cucuy will come through the window and eat you. The most frightening thing about him is that no one knows what he looks like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_(folklore)
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Infinite Noth...
Offline
Posted 10/30/14 , edited 11/1/14
You're welcome.

1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Infinite Noth...
Offline
Posted 10/30/14 , edited 10/31/14

ev9295 wrote:

Fictional Monster would be the Pale Man from Pans Labyrinth.
Sorry I can't provide a photo I'm on my phone.

Real life monsters are out there though, as we speak!


Don't worry, I'll do that for you sweetie!
17759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Online
Posted 10/30/14
probly the yuki-onna


12933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space
Offline
Posted 10/30/14

DudeItsMark wrote:

"We stop looking for monsters when we realize they're inside us."


Deep stuff right there. Deep stuff.
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/30/14
10060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Across the Narrow...
Offline
Posted 10/30/14


Know I approve of this.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/14 , edited 10/30/14
Posted 10/30/14 , edited 10/30/14


Thanks for the nostalgia.
Otter Modder
42364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/30/14
Haha, for the record, the image was originally something else. It seems that the place he got it from will redirect hot links to the gif you saw. The first time you reported it I was still getting the old pic, same with the report earlier so maybe some people were seeing the gif before others. Sorry about that.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/14

miotakare wrote:


ev9295 wrote:

Fictional Monster would be the Pale Man from Pans Labyrinth.
Sorry I can't provide a photo I'm on my phone.

Real life monsters are out there though, as we speak!


Don't worry, I'll do that for you sweetie!
[/QuitO

I didn't even think anyone would notice without a picture lol
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/14

beardfist wrote:

Haha, for the record, the image was originally something else. It seems that the place he got it from will redirect hot links to the gif you saw. The first time you reported it I was still getting the old pic, same with the report earlier so maybe some people were seeing the gif before others. Sorry about that.


I see my image was removed for some reason. Dunno why, but okay. Whatever.
Otter Modder
42364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/31/14
Because the source you used likes to randomly replace images with goatse gifs.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/14

beardfist wrote:

Because the source you used likes to randomly replace images with goatse gifs.


Goatse? If you mean what I think you mean....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.