First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Etotama TV Anime Discussion
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
No idea what I just watched.

But it still had better transformation sequences than Sailor Moon Crystal.

57002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
No Moo-tan yet? I'll wait 'til she shows up before I start.

23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
I was highly surprised by this show. The animation during the combat was great as well.
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 4/9/15 , edited 4/9/15
That was super weird, but also extremely average. The fight scenes were great but I wasn't really feeling anything else. The comedy has potentialt but they rushed through everything so fast I didn't get the chance to enjoy it. Will see how it goes, I'm hoping the MC gets better because so far there is nothing interesting about him.
39429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
I enjoyed it. Much like Teekyuu I had to pause and rewinds bits to keep up.

This should help fill my weekly "weird" quote quite nicely.
41376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
I watched it > Have to get used to the cast!
24927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/9/15 , edited 4/9/15
Episode 1: The Exuberant Cat Girl

It's animes like this that make me question why I watch stuff like this.

I enjoyed the episode the animation was beautiful and even the characters seem great as well.

Still don't know what's going on but I have to learn that chant to remember the Chinese zodiacs. Hai!

Anyways, I kind of get the gist of the story and concept but lets wait to see more story develop
Koda89 
33626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Online
Posted 4/9/15

Swaggercandy wrote:

Episode 1: The Exuberant Cat Girl

It's animes like this that make me question why I watch stuff like this.

I enjoyed the episode the animation was beautiful and even the characters seem great as well.

Still don't know what's going on but I have to learn that chant to remember the Chinese zodiacs. Hai!

Anyways, I kind of get the gist of the story and concept but lets wait to see more story develop


It kind of helps if you know the myth behind the Chinese Zodiac and especially why the cat was left out.
24927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/9/15

Koda89 wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:

Episode 1: The Exuberant Cat Girl

It's animes like this that make me question why I watch stuff like this.

I enjoyed the episode the animation was beautiful and even the characters seem great as well.

Still don't know what's going on but I have to learn that chant to remember the Chinese zodiacs. Hai!

Anyways, I kind of get the gist of the story and concept but lets wait to see more story develop


It kind of helps if you know the myth behind the Chinese Zodiac and especially why the cat was left out.


Hmm, I would look into it more but I want to see how they portray it. Then I'll look into the real myth
57002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

Swaggercandy wrote:
Then I'll look into the real myth


(Alternately, you can just watch or read Fruits Basket.)
24927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/10/15

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:
Then I'll look into the real myth


(Alternately, you can just watch or read Fruits Basket.)


I actually am planning on watching fruits basket it's just I don't have the time right now. Thanks for the recommendation though
30243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 4/10/15
The first episode was cute and all, but I don't see myself sticking with it.
215381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/16/15
Lol, the artwork of this series:

64920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/16/15
Episode 2

The house that was destroyed last time was magically rebuilt pretty quickly, and Nya-tan doesn't get that grilling the rooster and cow girls is no way to cook Chinese food. And the cat goes off to battle the ox for her seal in a game of hide and seek trying to keep her from taking her socks. Cats are supposed to be the strongest, but it didn't look that way until she unleashes her ultimate attack for the win. Well, this show continues to be cute, but in this episode there was just so much stupidity to go around. I'll give it another episode before making a decision, and while there are parts of this show I like, others not so much.
15331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 4/16/15
Well it keeps being entertaining and the action is not half bad either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.