murder for a jar of red rum
never odd or even
no lemons, no melon
nurse, i spy gypsies. Run!
party booby trap
was it a car or a cat i saw?
yo, banana boy!
* A dog, a plan, a canal: pagoda.
* A man, a plan, a canal: Panama.
* A new order began, a more Roman age bred Rowena.
* A tin mug for a jar of gum, Nita.
* A Toyota. Race fast, safe car. A Toyota.
* Able was I ere I saw Elba.
* Animal loots foliated detail of stool lamina.
* Anne, I vote more cars race Rome to Vienna.
* Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
* Are we not pure? "No sir!" Panama's moody Noriega brags. "It is garbage!" Irony dooms a man; a prisoner up to new era.
* As I pee, sir, I see Pisa!
* Barge in! Relate mere war of 1991 for a were-metal Ernie grab!
* Bombard a drab mob.
* Bush saw Sununu swash sub.
* Cain: a maniac.
* Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
* Daedalus: nine. Peninsula: dead.
* Dammit, I'm mad!
* Delia saw I was ailed.
* Denim axes examined.
* Dennis and Edna sinned.
* Depardieu, go razz a rogue I draped.
* Desserts, I stressed!
* Did I draw Della too tall, Edward? I did?
* Do good? I? No! Evil anon I deliver. I maim nine more hero-men in Saginaw, sanitary sword a-tuck, Carol, I -- lo! -- rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero-men in Miami. Reviled, I (Nona) live on. I do, O God!
* Doc, note I dissent: a fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod.
* Drab as a fool, aloof as a bard.
* Drat Saddam, a mad dastard!
* Draw, O coward!
* Draw pupil's lip upward.
* Ed, I saw Harpo Marx ram Oprah W. aside.
* Eva, can I stab bats in a cave?
* Evil did I dwell; lewd I did live.
* Gateman sees name, garageman sees name tag.
* Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog.
* Goldenrod-adorned log.
* Golf? No sir, prefer prison-flog.
* Harass sensuousness, Sarah.
* I roamed under it as a tired, nude Maori.
* Laminated E.T. animal.
* Lay a wallaby baby ball away, Al.
* Lepers repel.
* Let O'Hara gain an inn in a Niagara hotel.
* Live not on evil.
* Lived on Decaf; faced no Devil.
* Lonely Tylenol.
* Ma is a nun, as I am.
* Ma is as selfless as I am.
* Madam, I'm Adam.
* Madam in Eden, I'm Adam.
* Marge lets Norah see Sharon's telegram.
* May a moody baby doom a yam.
* Meet animals; laminate 'em.
* Mr. Owl ate my metal worm.
* Murder for a jar of red rum.
* Never odd or even.
* No, Mel Gibson is a casino's big lemon.
* No cab, no tuna nut on bacon.
* No lemon, no melon.
* No sir -- away! A papaya war is on.
* On a clover, if alive, erupts a vast, pure evil; a fire volcano.
* Party boobytrap.
* Poor Dan is in a droop.
* Reviled did I live, said I, as evil I did deliver.
* Rise to vote, sir.
* Saw tide rose? So red it was.
* Senile felines.
* So many dynamos!
* Some men interpret nine memos.
* Stab nail at ill Italian bats.
* Stack cats.
* Stella won no wallets.
* Step on no pets.
* Stop! Murder us not, tonsured rumpots!
* Straw? No, too stupid a fad; I put soot on warts.
* T. Eliot, top bard, notes putrid tang emanating, is sad. I'd assign it a name: gnat dirt upset on drab pot-toilet.
* Tarzan raised Desi Arnaz' rat.
* Ten animals I slam in a net.
* Too bad I hid a boot.
* Was it a car or a cat I saw?
* Wonder if Sununu's fired now.
* Won't I panic in a pit now?
* Won't lovers revolt now?
* Yo, banana boy!
* Yo, Bob! Mug o' gumbo, boy!
* Yo, bottoms up! (U.S. motto, boy.)
I think they're awesome, (I got these phrases off the internet.)
It's been fun.