First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
So........It's my birthday :3
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 11/1/14 , edited 11/1/14
So it's my birthday today and it's 30 degrees raining and i don't get paid till friday so i'm not doing anything ^_^ BUT before some smart arse (usually a girl) leaves a comment telling me how full of myself i am i'm not looking for "happy birthday" comments. I want anyone to leave a comment about
ANYTHING
leave a funny gif, link to a youtube video i should see. Rant if you want. It's your birthday too? then say it in this thread. My hope is that this thread get's fulled of random stuff :3 I hope everyone's enjoying the freezing cold. I'll be eating all my trick-or-treat candy annnnnnnnnnnnd GO

PS: Please don't post anything in my guestbook. I won't respond...... just saying
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
HAPPY B DAY SORRY FOR THE TOAST
6981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Bottom of the...
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
HB
38219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
Happy Birthday!

14769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
Its my birthday as well! Have a happy birthday!!!!
Posted 11/1/14
reported.

jk. i pm'd ya
42866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
Happy birthday! Not my birthday, but today is the wife's and my 26th wedding anniversary.
22353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
Happy Birthday to you ~ !

Posted 11/1/14
My birthday is this month and I'm kind of freaking out.
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 11/1/14

ExtremeWaifu wrote:

HAPPY B DAY SORRY FOR THE TOAST


You made a account just to comment, i just brought in a new crunchyroll user *cough cough*where is my money Cr *cough* lol




AlexMillian wrote:

Happy Birthday!


Thank you, that's very cute ^_^


Talosmight2 wrote:

Its my birthday as well! Have a happy birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2U2 :D




moonhawk81 wrote:

Happy birthday! Not my birthday, but today is the wife's and my 26th wedding anniversary.

Awwwwwwwwww, i'm kinda jelly. may you two bring happiness to each for millions and millions of years to come ^_^




Princeblaster wrote:

Happy Birthday to you ~ !


THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring me more of the funnies :3 lol




AiYumega wrote:

My birthday is this month and I'm kind of freaking out.

freaking out why? you'll be 21, the perfect age. Old enough to drink and old enough to go to jail forever....... ^_^ jk
Posted 11/1/14

Em0SceneStabr wrote:






AiYumega wrote:

My birthday is this month and I'm kind of freaking out.

freaking out why? you'll be 21, the perfect age. Old enough to drink and old enough to go to jail forever....... ^_^ jk


Well I have to say "I'm in my 20's" now which just sounds weird to me. It was "I am 20" now I'm in them. And I'm only a few younger than my parents were when they got married and had me which makes me like
11426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
Happy Birthday fellow November child, my birthday is November 11

34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/1/14


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXMGWkPuaXg <-------- Happy Birthday!

29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/1/14
Happy birthday.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/14

Em0SceneStabr wrote:

So it's my birthday today and it's 30 degrees raining and i don't get paid till friday so i'm not doing anything ^_^ BUT before some smart arse (usually a girl) leaves a comment telling me how full of myself i am i'm not looking for "happy birthday" comments. I want anyone to leave a comment about
ANYTHING
leave a funny gif, link to a youtube video i should see. Rant if you want. It's your birthday too? then say it in this thread. My hope is that this thread get's fulled of random stuff :3 I hope everyone's enjoying the freezing cold. I'll be eating all my trick-or-treat candy annnnnnnnnnnnd GO

PS: Please don't post anything in my guestbook. I won't respond...... just saying


I hope both u & ur cat have a good 1 ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.