First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Dot Hack G.U Goals
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
ok yea sure any person can just beat the game without caring about anything else like not finding treasure and not beating it 100% appreciate the game b4 u get bored of it^^ ok so out of all the dot hack G.U games what r u trying to accomplish c'mon let's try to help each other out^^ in dot hack G.U volume 1 u'm trying to complete the book of 1000 i just need to get all weapons and discover all monsters how about u guys^^? and as i said let's help each other out...
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
I was gonna try and finish the 100 floor dungeon, the Forest of Pain, in vol. 3, but I stopped halfway where you can get Tabby to join. I think there's some special scene between Shino and Haseo if you actually finish the dungeon.
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

fatebreaker wrote:

I was gonna try and finish the 100 floor dungeon, the Forest of Pain, in vol. 3, but I stopped halfway where you can get Tabby to join. I think there's some special scene between Shino and Haseo if you actually finish the dungeon.


a special scene..i've never heard of it i'll try it as soon as i get part 3..so r u going to try to get to the 100th floor?
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I'm guessing you're still on part one?
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
i got the ps2 game but it seem to be scratched
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

jaffryjay wrote:

i got the ps2 game but it seem to be scratched


whoa..i hope u can get another one to play it
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

NamineHikaru wrote:


jaffryjay wrote:

i got the ps2 game but it seem to be scratched


whoa..i hope u can get another one to play it


yea... i wana play it >.< and everytime i try to play it it loads a while and it jams up then i needa restart the ps2 T.T
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

jaffryjay wrote:


NamineHikaru wrote:


jaffryjay wrote:

i got the ps2 game but it seem to be scratched


whoa..i hope u can get another one to play it


yea... i wana play it >.< and everytime i try to play it it loads a while and it jams up then i needa restart the ps2 T.T


oh..well then..um i guess u need to buy a new one...i just need parts 2&3..well i hope that u'll play it
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

fatebreaker wrote:

I'm guessing you're still on part one?


yea...but i beat it already but for some reason i want to complete the book of 1000 i want part 2&3 really badly,does atoli love haseo?
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

NamineHikaru wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

I'm guessing you're still on part one?


yea...but i beat it already but for some reason i want to complete the book of 1000 i want part 2&3 really badly,does atoli love haseo?


You could say that. At the end of vol. 3 there are marriage scenes between Haseo and any character he has maxed affection with.
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

fatebreaker wrote:


NamineHikaru wrote:


fatebreaker wrote:

I'm guessing you're still on part one?


yea...but i beat it already but for some reason i want to complete the book of 1000 i want part 2&3 really badly,does atoli love haseo?


You could say that. At the end of vol. 3 there are marriage scenes between Haseo and any character he has maxed affection with.


he marries them?like they actually become together? well in volume 1 so far everyone loves me lol^^ atoli was the first one,to pi,kuhn,gaspard,silabus,...piros i'm in the process of making him my friend but..i dont like him he's weird
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
It's more like an in-game marriage. He can even marry Endrance. <_<'
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

fatebreaker wrote:

It's more like an in-game marriage. He can even marry Endrance. <_<'


endrance's voice sounds gay to me i dunno it dosent have that evil man voice,ok so if u marry someone..then what'll happen u get to have a house in the game? lol^^
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Lol, after the marriage the game ends. ;_;
3273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

fatebreaker wrote:

Lol, after the marriage the game ends. ;_;


um ok..say after the game ends and u continue like it'll say clear data what'll happen hen?..oh and can u choose who u would want to marry?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.