First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Virginity
13372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
I remember when I was in middle school and there were a couple of 8th graders pregnant. I don't know if it was because the media sexualizes everything making everyone believe that not having sex is bad or "uncool", we lived in a terrible neighborhood, or they were just stupid.
29381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
I am a virgin, and I intend to keep it that way. I'm the type of person who would want to save it for marriage, but I don't really see myself as getting married so...

As for the stigmas with virginity, not really sure what to say. I guess I would say that people shouldn't expect of others what they don't expect of themselves. Though, speaking as a man, I think men are scared of not being the best man that a woman has slept with. But that is just a guess.
11688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
One shouldn't make perfect the enemy of good.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
It's kinda hard to go with the "Save it for marriage" thing when you've never even had a girlfriend.

I mean, if you stay a virgin unwillingly you're viewed as unattractive and a loser, if you loose your virginity and get STD or something your viewed as a disgusting perv, if you wait too long to lost your virginity through marriage you get desperate.

It's like no one wins in the game of Sexuality!
Posted 11/4/14 , edited 11/4/14
Posted 11/4/14
It's kinda of a hard thing to think, or, rather talk about. Some of my friends back in HS boasted about how they lost their virginity but in reality they were just bragging about something they may never get.

Girls on the other hand don't tell anyone unlike every guy. I personally lost mine around 17 years but I never told anyone about it, I didn't really care and I'm pretty sure they didn't care either. You never hear girls say stuff like 'oh yeah see him? yeah i sucked his thing' but you do for guys like ' yeah see her? yeah i fucked her'
IMO it's kinda of a youth thing where guys try to lose their virginity ASAP regardless of the consequences, such as pregnancy or STD's.
Girls on the other hand I'm not sure why, girls are still a mystery for me
33351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 11/4/14 , edited 11/5/14

Randompyrate wrote:

It's not bad and it's not good. It's just a thing you either have or don't have.
Male virgins are stigmatized because they're seen as somehow less manly than others. Female virgins are stigmatized because they're seen as... defiled or unpure, I guess? I honestly couldn't say for sure- the logic of people who hold these views is just beyond my ability to fathom.

But yeah- disease free is what matters.


Pretty much this

and this



What we need to do is redefine masculinity and femininity, would probably fix a shit ton of problems.
48419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/4/14 , edited 11/4/14
I'm Mexican and virginity is very important in the culture. Men are encouraged to sleep with a lot of women but told to only marry a virgin.

My grandfather thinks that I'm not a real man yet because I'm still a virgin.
I really don't care about sex and find it rude for him to tell me what I should do.

On the other hand my cousin got stigmatized when she got pregnant. The family was calling her all sorts of nasty names and blamed my aunt for not raising her right.
11660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
Your virginity is kinda important if you're a romance type of person. Don't take it for granted. I was the person to say that I would wait till marriage but the kind of boy I am.. things turned for the worst. Be a virgin and proud!
Sogno- 
45654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
whatever, keep ur diseased selves away from me. u probably all have ebola anyway


Drown_With_Music wrote:

"If you say you haven't, you're a prude.
If you say you have, you're a slut.
It's a trap."

-The Breakfast Club


great film
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
weaboos are disgusting when it comes to sex,,, i would never lose my virginity to a guy that's into anime. fuck that,,
17564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

jungkook-s wrote:

weaboos are disgusting when it comes to sex,,, i would never lose my virginity to a guy that's into anime. fuck that,,


yes indeed, do fuck that (◡‿◡✿)
48419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

Sogno- wrote:

whatever, keep ur diseased selves away from me. u probably all have ebola anyway


Drown_With_Music wrote:

"If you say you haven't, you're a prude.
If you say you have, you're a slut.
It's a trap."

-The Breakfast Club


great film


Did someone say ebola?
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MO
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
Be proud to wave your V-card around! And if you don't have it anymore...then wave your fist around?
IDK the point is: If its someone else's, it doesn't affect you. Butt out.







Pun partially intended.
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Crunchyroll HQ
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
You'd be surprised, many girls these days are exactly like men in that regard.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.