First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
10 Types Of Toxic People
Posted 11/4/14

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/023/d/d/cirno__s_objection_by_paperemonga-d37v2rb.png



As a self proclaimed lazy person and procrastinator, I was gonna come up with something witty but I'm too lazy to, maybe tomorrow.

Why do what you can do tomorrow, today. - Squidward
Posted 11/4/14
Haters gonna hate.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

pandrasb wrote:


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/023/d/d/cirno__s_objection_by_paperemonga-d37v2rb.png



As a self proclaimed lazy person and procrastinator, I was gonna come up with something witty but I'm too lazy to, maybe tomorrow.

Why do what you can do tomorrow, today. - Squidward


30438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/4/14 , edited 1/18/15
What about elitists?
I think OP is one.
17484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

What about elitists?
I think OP is one.
Yeah sure, up yours too
30438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

What about elitists?
I think OP is one.
Yeah sure, up yours too


Would you classify yourself as a "big talker"?
17484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Would you classify yourself as a "big talker"?
I don't classify myself because I'm not a tool.
30438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Would you classify yourself as a "big talker"?
I don't classify myself because I'm not a tool.


But you're fine with classifying other people?
17484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

But you're fine with classifying other people?
It wouldn't hurt your brain to think a little. Look at the site this article was originally from and how ironic it is to your post.
30438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

But you're fine with classifying other people?
It wouldn't hurt your brain to think a little. Look at the site this article was originally from and how ironic it is to your post.


That's the name of the site, they could call it butt hole daily.
You are promoting and spreading elitist propaganda.
11193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/4/14
Living in one's comfort zone is not a toxic lifestyle. The thing about comfort is that to be comfortable, all your needs must be provided for. If you have no needs left, why bother? I'd much prefer a comfortable life to one that stresses me into an early grave. Being stressed isn't fun, its pretty miserable.
17484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

You are promoting and spreading elitist propaganda.
26819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

TsunLemon wrote:

2. The Unintelligent
3. The Leeches
4. The Lazy
7. The Constantly Depressed
8. Those Who Stay Within Their Comfort Zones
10. The Non-Believers

I fit 6 out of 10, and possibly 2 more but not too sure. I must annoy the hell out of people then. Good.


Same here. If any other people had problems with that particular person, *shrug my shoulders* Oh well..
26819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 11/4/14

MadameNoir wrote:

Haters gonna hate.


Up top, Little sis.
27919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 11/4/14 , edited 11/4/14

FlyinDumpling wrote:

So what do you think? Which one do you agree with, which one do you disagree with?


Those are nothing...

Look up the term "sociopath" and you'd learn what's really toxic

...and after that, the term "psychopath". That one's even worse
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.