Created by Sir_jamesalot
What do you think about toy weapons?
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/5/14
I used to have an air powered foam missile launcher and I turned out alright.
26718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/5/14
I think only the police force or military should have weapons and people who are responsible citizens.
35033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/5/14
Even if option 2 is the case I'm not sure I see how that's a bad thing in and of itself.
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/5/14
They're just a bit of fun. Roleplaying and such. I used to lightsaber fight with my friends all the time - it was fun.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/5/14

aListers wrote:

They're just a bit of fun. Roleplaying and such. I used to lightsaber fight with my friends all the time - it was fun.


Stick to metal rulers.
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/5/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


aListers wrote:

They're just a bit of fun. Roleplaying and such. I used to lightsaber fight with my friends all the time - it was fun.


Stick to metal rulers.


Why stick to metal rulers when you could use the whole T-square like we did?
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TORONTO
Offline
Posted 11/5/14
for sure giving my kids so many toy weapons
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 11/5/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

I used to have an air powered foam missile launcher and I turned out alright.


Have you seen what they make now?



I am PISSED this wasn't around when I was growing up, imagine how much fun one could have with one of these. I'm trying to resist the urge to go buy one right now

all I had was the crappy ball launcher that never worked right
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 11/5/14
Spiders.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/5/14


Biological warfare.
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 11/5/14

kakashi2k7 wrote:

I think only the police force or military should have weapons and people who are responsible citizens.


Problem is...how does one test people for being a responsible citizen? If they can do that properly and accurately I would agree with your answe 100%.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.