First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Sexiest Anime Freckles
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14
107493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

OOO holy shit.




Was it like this back in the good 'ol days?


There was more flaming.

A LOT more flaming.


I'll take odd fetish threads over flaming any day of the week.


It was different back then.



lol gotcha noob XD
66562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14

AnimeKami wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

OOO holy shit.




Was it like this back in the good 'ol days?


There was more flaming.

A LOT more flaming.


I'll take odd fetish threads over flaming any day of the week.


It was different back then.


Yeah. Because back then, there was multiple mega bans, and Sundays were the days that mods like to ban people. "LAWL
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14
66562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14
But to stay on topic, I'd go with Junko's sister. Or that one mermaid from OP.
66562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14

BigChocolate wrote:

But to stay on topic, I'd go with Junko's sister. Or that one mermaid from OP.


Pics or it didn't happen. "LAWL"
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14

zendude wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:

But to stay on topic, I'd go with Junko's sister. Or that one mermaid from OP.


Pics or it didn't happen. "LAWL"




40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14


Around the time that episode first premiered, everyone said she looked just like Ace.
They ruined everything.
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
84 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14
33909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14

GoldTStar wrote:



Around the time that episode first premiered, everyone said she looked just like Ace.
They ruined everything.

The way the freckles are, I can see that. Doesn't really bug me though.

638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Midwest
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14


who is this?
15014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14

itzbeaver wrote:



who is this?


Attack on titan fodder
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14
Thanks for makin this thread, bb.

Personally believe portgas d. Ace has the sexiest freckles ever, wish he was the main char.
Posted 11/5/14 , edited 11/5/14
Freckles are about as sexy as tentacles.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.