First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you feel about being submissive?
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/7/14
Fear is freedom!

Subjugation is liberation!

Contradiction is truth!

Those are the facts of this world!
And you will all surrender to them, you pigs in human clothing!
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/14

CherryDynamite8 wrote:

I guess I'm not very submissive. I'll comply with what I'm being told to do only if I want to do it, but will often reject others' requests. That's not to say that I hate being told what to do or anything like that, but I have no problem simply saying no.


Give in.
65120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None ya business.
Offline
Posted 11/7/14

Phersu wrote:


CherryDynamite8 wrote:

I guess I'm not very submissive. I'll comply with what I'm being told to do only if I want to do it, but will often reject others' requests. That's not to say that I hate being told what to do or anything like that, but I have no problem simply saying no.


Give in.


You give in
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/14

CherryDynamite8 wrote:

You give in


Okay.
Posted 11/7/14
I pretend to be submissive but, really, my mind is dominant.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/14
hmmmm... I am more submissive than not. For two reasons:

1. I am extremely conflict avoidant. I'd rather just avoid situations where I have to deal with people's desires to begin with. And I especially hate when someone has power over me. But if I can't avoid those two, I'll go to being submissive to avoid conflict and drama.... (more so the drama because it's always a result of conflict).

2. I'm too damned soft. The waterworks usually work on me. And I LOATHE it. When someone does this to me, I end up wanting to kick puppies and drown kittens just to make up for it.

and then sometimes there's a third reason... Sometimes there's power in being percieved as weaker, and sometimes there's benefits from not revealing all that you may know or all that you can do... I like being a crafty, sneaky bastard.
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 11/7/14 , edited 11/7/14
I follow my own expectations. I can do whatever I can if asked. Bossing me around will lose all of your credibility from me.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 11/8/14
Yeah, I consider myself submissive...most of the time.
Posted 11/8/14 , edited 4/22/15
-retracted- I don't see how any of this made any sense to me the first time lol
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/8/14
It's not in my nature to be submissive, so if I do happen to turn submissive around a particular person, they must have special powers.
2408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 11/8/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Do you normally bend to another's will unless it's important? Do you mind it when someone chooses what movies to go see, which games to play, which activities to do, etc. Do you mind submitting to them physically and mentally? Do you mind if someone slaps your bottom and tells you to get them a sandwich(Nicely)? If someone told you to close your laptop, and come to them, would you do it?

Despite being a known psychopath(Now), I'm actually very obedient. And of course, I mean submissive within reason, as in, you listen as far there's no harm to yourself or anyone else.

Freedom and disobedient are one and the same, so typically if a guy told(not asked) a girl to put down her phone and watch TV with him for a bit, rather they were in a relationship sexual or otherwise, if they siblings, etc. They would normally respond negatively. Most orders are ignored nowadays.

I'm very receptive to orders because my laptop, iPhone, what movie I watch, where I am, etc. Aren't that important to me(Anymore). Of course, there's nothing wrong with responding negatively to orders because they don't let you know there's a choice, which compels you to act how they want without too much regard for you. So it's understandable. But people who don't like/love you don't order you around, so it's different than being under arrest.

It brings up interesting scenarios and conversations, because they don't really expect you to comply with their orders.

So....

How do you feel about being submissive?


I guess it depends on the day. If i'm more tired than normal I just go with the flow, but when i'm full of energy and slept well I basically run around saying "Screw off i'm my own person! Screw the world and their governments I can do whatever the hell I want."
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/8/14

CalifCat wrote:

It's not in my nature to be submissive, so if I do happen to turn submissive around a particular person, they must have special powers.


*Throws a soft ball*

Go get it, girl! Come on!
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/8/14

Magical-Soul wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

It's not in my nature to be submissive, so if I do happen to turn submissive around a particular person, they must have special powers.


*Throws a soft ball*

Go get it, girl! Come on!


Seriously now, don't make me laugh, I did say "special" not mediocre.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/8/14

CalifCat wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

It's not in my nature to be submissive, so if I do happen to turn submissive around a particular person, they must have special powers.


*Throws a soft ball*

Go get it, girl! Come on!


Seriously now, don't make me laugh, I did say "special" not mediocre.


Uhm... Trying to get you to laugh was the objective...
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/8/14

Magical-Soul wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

It's not in my nature to be submissive, so if I do happen to turn submissive around a particular person, they must have special powers.


*Throws a soft ball*

Go get it, girl! Come on!


Seriously now, don't make me laugh, I did say "special" not mediocre.


Uhm... Trying to get you to laugh was the objective...


You succeeded darling.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.