First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you feel about being submissive?
19136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/14
If someone asks nicely and it's not that big of a deal, I'll usually do it. A lot of times I just don't care enough to refuse or I don't mind.
39017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tralfamadore
Online
Posted 11/8/14
Whatever you say is fine with me.
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
Probably a bit dark, but I find myself acting very submissively because it keeps me out of harm's way. If everybody else chooses what to do for me, then they're also the ones doing the dangerous thing, or the difficult thing, or the strenuous thing. Like, if people are deciding what restaurant to go to, and the decision is made without me, then I don't need to help work out how to get there. Or if someone else chooses which tv programme to watch and it's a really terrible show, then I'm not on the receiving end of the flak for it. If people feel like they have to look after me then I've basically won because people take care of me. Although... maybe it might work more often were I born female. Oh well.
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Perth city -Austr...
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Do you normally bend to another's will unless it's important? Do you mind it when someone chooses what movies to go see, which games to play, which activities to do, etc. Do you mind submitting to them physically and mentally? Do you mind if someone slaps your bottom and tells you to get them a sandwich(Nicely)? If someone told you to close your laptop, and come to them, would you do it?

Despite being a known psychopath(Now), I'm actually very obedient. And of course, I mean submissive within reason, as in, you listen as far there's no harm to yourself or anyone else.

Freedom and disobedient are one and the same, so typically if a guy told(not asked) a girl to put down her phone and watch TV with him for a bit, rather they were in a relationship sexual or otherwise, if they siblings, etc. They would normally respond negatively. Most orders are ignored nowadays.

I'm very receptive to orders because my laptop, iPhone, what movie I watch, where I am, etc. Aren't that important to me(Anymore). Of course, there's nothing wrong with responding negatively to orders because they don't let you know there's a choice, which compels you to act how they want without too much regard for you. So it's understandable. But people who don't like/love you don't order you around, so it's different than being under arrest.

It brings up interesting scenarios and conversations, because they don't really expect you to comply with their orders.

So....

How do you feel about being submissive?


I swear I see you around the forums and there isn't a single post of yours I can't relate to a lot, I'm extremely submissive and think of myself as someone who is passively insane
18175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

My guttermind thought this was a S&M thread. I was like, really, in CR? LMAO!
Posted 11/12/14
It takes a very special kind of person.. Someone like Sata Kyouya.
14748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14
I'd have to say it's a weird topic to talk about, especially on a public forum where I'll probably be made fun of for it. When it comes down to it, I'm fairly submissive in general despite how competitive I can be with both guys and girls, but in private with someone I just end up receding and letting them take the lead. My current mainstay as a friend in the highschool I attend, who I shall simply name as Gavin, will get me to go out to eat chinese food from the mall with him fairly often, and I usually don't like to or don't get a say in whether or not we do, I just follow along, and oddly enough I like it.

I'm not sure if you'd describe this as submissive, but that's the extent that I've noticed it SOCIALLY, when it comes to other things though, I tend to look towards that sort of area of interest in erotic stuff.

THAT'S ALL I CAN/WILL MANAGE TO SAY WITHOUT RUNNING AWAY IN SHAME.
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

lizzielynnlee wrote:


My guttermind thought this was a S&M thread. I was like, really, in CR? LMAO!


It's okay, I went right to Seme and Uke.
9816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
I expect and accept alot of give and take from everyone involved. I may be submissive in one aspect and/or situation, but it's not the case all across the board. I'm very fluid in terms of dominance and submissiveness.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

CeruleanThorn wrote:

If someone asks nicely and it's not that big of a deal, I'll usually do it. A lot of times I just don't care enough to refuse or I don't mind.


Please make me a sandwich.
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
If it's something that's not going to hinder me in any way, I don't mind doing it. I usually agree to people's requests and do stuff like that if I can. I guess that can be seen as a form of submission.

But actually, in terms of bed, I'm a bit different. (eyebrow waggle)
Posted 11/12/14
I don't really care most of the time. But if it's like a movie, game, food, etc. I'll say something like 'hey let's get something else' if I'm not feeling to play COD or eat Mickey D's. That's about it really.
Fyk0 
21929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Winland
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
Eh, it depends too much of situation, about what and who is telling me to do something. I guess I'm submissive most of the time as long I don't have anything against it either. If my parents or close friends needs a favor, I usually do it.
19136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

Phersu wrote:


CeruleanThorn wrote:

If someone asks nicely and it's not that big of a deal, I'll usually do it. A lot of times I just don't care enough to refuse or I don't mind.


Please make me a sandwich.


That's not good enough. Bow your head and beg, saying "Please make me a sandwich, CeruleanThorn-sama."
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

CeruleanThorn wrote:

That's not good enough. Bow your head and beg, saying "Please make me a sandwich, CeruleanThorn-sama."


Please abuse me, CeruleanThorn-sama.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.