First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Dating thread.
8591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 11/7/14 , edited 11/7/14
I count the number of leaves on every tree I see.
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 11/7/14
here's lookin' at you, kid.

nice DC3.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 11/7/14
I'm here to be here
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 11/7/14

OthegamerJ wrote:

I count the number of leaves on every tree I see.


How many leaves are there on the tree outside your home?
66931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Animeville, USA
Offline
Posted 11/7/14
I like anime
8591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 11/7/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


OthegamerJ wrote:

I count the number of leaves on every tree I see.


How many leaves are there on the tree outside your home?


Easily over 800. 854 to be exact.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 11/7/14

OthegamerJ wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


OthegamerJ wrote:

I count the number of leaves on every tree I see.


How many leaves are there on the tree outside your home?


Easily over 800. 854 to be exact.


How long time did it take to count? Also, how do you know that you didn't accidentally counted one leaf twice?
Posted 11/7/14
I like pizza, pantsu, and partying. Form an orderly line.
29381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/14
Hello, I am Squishton Rasvita. I like some video games, some anime, talking nice walks...to buy food, and most importantly, I like not dating.

I hope to not hear from anyone!
bleh09 
10340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/7/14

Squishton wrote:

Hello, I am Squishton Rasvita. I like some video games, some anime, talking nice walks...to buy food, and most importantly, I like not dating.

I hope to not hear from anyone!


Seems Legit.
8591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 11/7/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


OthegamerJ wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


OthegamerJ wrote:

I count the number of leaves on every tree I see.


How many leaves are there on the tree outside your home?


Easily over 800. 854 to be exact.


How long time did it take to count? Also, how do you know that you didn't accidentally counted one leaf twice?


Took me over five hours. But you might be right, I may have miscounted. I'm going to count again. *starts counting leaves*
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 11/7/14

XXpoisonivyXX wrote:


Chewin316 wrote:

I like Unicorns, One day i will ride one.




Look like these guys could use giveupandsettle.com

Yes, it's a real site.
5031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 11/7/14
well im 6'3 and black so im good at sports lol i like to watch anime, play video games, lay around, eat and also long walks on the beach
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 11/7/14

Fanimusmaximus wrote:

Ok, we got girls, we got boys, let's make some magic!

List your interests, find someone who shares them, and go from there!


*slow claps* You successfully made the most off topic thread EVER!
Posted 11/7/14
Nothing but a sausage fest on this tread. Lmao I wonder why that is?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.