First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what is the best anime ever made? include explanations.
28032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
Like the title says, looking for the best of the best. any genre.
8163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
I'm not going to say it's the best, but it's my favorite hands down. The anime that I am speaking about is Kokoro Connect. I just think the drama in the show is near perfection and the characters act as real people if they were in the same situation. It's definitely worth a watch, but I wouldn't call any of my favorite anime the best anime out there.
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
That's......

Difficult.
Posted 11/10/14
That's highly subjective.
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Manhattan
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
Might as well have asked whether republicans or democrats are better. There'll be this huge argument, nobody will see each others' points, some will say that they all suck, and in the end nothing will change or happen.

If you're new, you might as well get down to it with some of the better ones like Fullmetal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex to begin. Good shows are a google away.
Posted 11/10/14

Astrania wrote:

Might as well have asked whether republicans or democrats are better. There'll be this huge argument, nobody will see each others' points, some will say that they all suck, and in the end nothing will change or happen.

If you're new, you might as well get down to it with some of the better ones like Fullmetal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex to begin. Good shows are a google away.


I have faith in the Crunchyroll community. Just don't mention Sword Art Online.
46641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
The one you enjoy the most
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Manhattan
Offline
Posted 11/10/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Astrania wrote:

Might as well have asked whether republicans or democrats are better. There'll be this huge argument, nobody will see each others' points, some will say that they all suck, and in the end nothing will change or happen.

If you're new, you might as well get down to it with some of the better ones like Fullmetal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex to begin. Good shows are a google away.


I have faith in the Crunchyroll community. Just don't mention Sword Art Online.


OMG SAO ANIME OF THE CENTURY MUST WATCH MUST LOVE SO KAWAII-DESU
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
Karas


It is just...epic.
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
Himegoto is obviously the best anime ever.
8733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/10/14 , edited 11/10/14

MajinGumby wrote:

Like the title says, looking for the best of the best. any genre.


I like to review anime for fun and the only serious anime series I've ever seen that I can't find a single flaw in is-
Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea. Now, this question is highly subjective but in my eyes, the narrative, animation, dialogue, soundtrack.... everything was just flawless. The genre and story won't be to everyone's taste, granted, but from a technical standpoint it's as close to perfect as I've come across so far.


OtakuGamer4 wrote:

I'm not going to say it's the best, but it's my favorite hands down. The anime that I am speaking about is Kokoro Connect. I just think the drama in the show is near perfection and the characters act as real people if they were in the same situation. It's definitely worth a watch, but I wouldn't call any of my favorite anime the best anime out there.


In my eyes the first 2 arcs of Kokoro Connect were pretty much flawless and I highly highly recommend them. But the show fell apart after that. Apparently there was some scandal the voice actors were involved in and they had to rush it through production. But still, everything else in the first half was an inspired masterpiece of storytelling IMO.
7340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / The Lone Star State
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
::Grabs popcorn::

Such an open ended question. I am sure Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, and Akira will pop up here.
42646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/14
Posted 11/10/14


Caution: Some of those shows are hated by a considerable faction of the anime community. Case in point, Code Geass and NGNL.
215207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/10/14

Ciros2290 wrote:

The one you enjoy the most


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.