First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Halo: Master Chief Collection
21524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 11/27/14 , edited 11/28/14
Are the online problems with this crap fixed yet? I was planning on buying in soon, but man, I dunno.

I probably still will, because I mainly wanted it for the campaigns, but not having functional multiplayer is kind of a big deal.
20750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/27/14 , edited 11/28/14

Kunami_Mata wrote:

Are the online problems with this crap fixed yet? I was planning on buying in soon, but man, I dunno.

I probably still will, because I mainly wanted it for the campaigns, but not having functional multiplayer is kind of a big deal.




Personally, I haven't experienced many problems with online, I have connected to a few full sessions but that is about it. The main problem I have with the multiplayer is online co-op. Supposedly it is a bit laggy.
21524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 11/27/14 , edited 11/28/14
Hmm... alrighty. Maybe all the problems have been overstated. I dunno.
3576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14
Yea if you trying playing MP in parties, it takes a lot longer to find games

I'm, just sticking with co-op campaign right now though
Posted 12/2/14 , edited 12/2/14
I am about to lose it, 3 weeks in and the game is still broken
20750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/2/14 , edited 12/2/14

toy wrote:

I am about to lose it, 3 weeks in and the game is still broken



Really, I must be lucky then. I haven't had any major problems. Although I haven't tried finding a game co-op or with a party either.
Posted 12/2/14 , edited 12/2/14

Iberjib wrote:


toy wrote:

I am about to lose it, 3 weeks in and the game is still broken



Really, I must be lucky then. I haven't had any major problems. Although I haven't tried finding a game co-op or with a party either.


It seems like you can't just click Find a Game and play multiplayer for a few hours. It is constantly backing out to research, quitting the game and restarting it, errors, and just bugs. I hope they come out with another patch.
20750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/2/14 , edited 12/3/14


Really that's lame.
Posted 12/2/14 , edited 12/3/14
I expected problems with mp but nothing as bad as this. Campaigns are a fun nostalgia trip but only so satisfying. Still looking forward to it though.
22251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14 , edited 12/8/14
New patch went out and fixed quite a lot. The game has worked for me just fine since the first update but I'm glad 343i is still working on fixing the game. Halo is one of the few things I am truly passionate about and I wish that everyone could see just how great of a universe Halo has, it's not just another multiplayer game, it's got an amazing storyline, and even several anime shorts for people like us!
Sailor Candy Moderator
221192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/25/15 , edited 12/25/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.