First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply MOST TERRIFYING CHARACTER IN ALL OF ANIME?
30329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:

Of all time? I dont know about everyone else but Imperfect Cell scared the ever-living shit out of me as a kid. He literally drank thousands of people alive and for some reason that was allowed on Cartoon Network without being censored.


This! Imperfect Cell was pure nightmare fuel. That scene with Android 17 scarred me for life.

Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/14


creeped me out man . though she eventually ended up being a cute ole lady
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/15/14


Which anime?
8733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:



Which anime?


Corpse Party, I believe. Avoid at all costs.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:



Which anime?


Corpse Party, I believe. Avoid at all costs.


Oh Corpse Party! I actually plan on watching it, I need to see what it's about! I gotta see all those brutal deaths.
8733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:



Corpse Party, I believe. Avoid at all costs.


Oh Corpse Party! I actually plan on watching it, I need to see what it's about! I gotta see all those brutal deaths.


Don't say I didnt warn you. I do recommend watching PewDiePie's Let's Play of the original game though. It was great! Very memorable storyline.
Posted 11/15/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:



Corpse Party, I believe. Avoid at all costs.


Oh Corpse Party! I actually plan on watching it, I need to see what it's about! I gotta see all those brutal deaths.


Don't say I didnt warn you. I do recommend watching PewDiePie's Let's Play of the original game though. It was great! Very memorable storyline.

I can concur that most people would say "read the visual novel".
I didn't hear many good things about the adaptation sans brutal deaths.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:



Corpse Party, I believe. Avoid at all costs.


Oh Corpse Party! I actually plan on watching it, I need to see what it's about! I gotta see all those brutal deaths.


Don't say I didnt warn you. I do recommend watching PewDiePie's Let's Play of the original game though. It was great! Very memorable storyline.


Haha I love horror films and I'm pretty good with gore, so I think I'll be good heh heh.

And I don't really like LPs, but I may watch it.... Thanks for the recommendation though.
51385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/14 , edited 11/15/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Haha I love horror films and I'm pretty good with gore, so I think I'll be good heh heh.

And I don't really like LPs, but I may watch it.... Thanks for the recommendation though.


ThisWasATriumph is mad that I showed him this in another thread:



Watch Corpse Party and you might develop a fear of Sachiko like I did.
Posted 11/15/14 , edited 11/15/14
Every anime with rotoscoping kinect animation.



Hahaha lol this made my day.
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/14


This is too funny...
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/16/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


Dear lord! That's some brutal shit right there!!!!
8077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Playing Joust
Offline
Posted 11/16/14
I don't feel safe on crunchyroll anymore after all these photos.
56994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 11/16/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I can concur that most people would say "read the visual novel".


This. The Corpse Party games are amazing and genuinely scary, and the anime botches it by showing you what the games otherwise imply (through brilliant use of sound effects and top-shelf voice acting). Both the original and Book of Shadows are still available on PSN if you have PSP or Vita. Use headphones when you play for the best possible experience.
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/16/14


I mean she's a cute character and all, but man she can really look and act like a psyco.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.